Login to your account

Thread: Fate of the World!

Fate of the World!

The fate of the world has been given to... Children?!

The world has been threatened by an unknown force, causing hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and volcanoes to suddenly happen everywhere. Five people are approached by an unknown entity and given the power to prevent these disasters. Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and Magic, each given to a different person. But there's a twist. Each person is a child, under 14 years old. Yes, the continued existence of the world itself has been trusted to children.

We're doomed, aren't we?

And there it is! Madness begins with something simple!
    EDIT THE SECOND: We no longer need any children! Thank you and good night! : )
    Last edited by Aquaticus; 06-17-2011 at 06:02 AM.
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

Oh, OH this is why you were talking about 13 year olds lmao What a relief! XD

XD Of course! It's more amusing when children save the world than adults!

Hm hm hm... could be interesting... What can ya tell me about it? And what would you be looking for, for someone playing the child of Magic?
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Well, this is basically what the introduction says. The five children are each given their power, at a particular play ground. Then, stuff happens. Depending on the characters, most likely they'll end up trying to find out what happens. I know what Elysa will do, of course, she's my character, heh. And we need three more, the Fire child, the Earth child, and the Magic child. : ) If you want the Magic child, feel free! : )

Definitely intriguing!! And out of those left Magic does appeal to me the most ;P Sign me up! I've gotta hit the hay but I'll be back in about 8 hours
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Okay! : )

Edit! We no longer need any children, most likely! Fire and Earth have also mostly been claimed, and of course, Tigerkytti's Magic child! We're full up!