Login to your account

It's all in my head...right?

Demyx has been getting paranoid lately. It all began at the music store one night. He was getting ready to close up shop and head back to his apartment when he heard a noise in the backroom. A book on the paranormal had fallen to the ground. Three were three things wrong with this. One, it wasn't close enough to anything to fall off of. 2. He had never seen the book before. 3. No one was back there. He could have just put it out of his mind, but it kept happening. It's been three weeks since the first incident and things have gotten ......

Tags: closed, demons, private roleplay, yaoi

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: TerminallyCapricious

Created: 03-27-2012, 03:04 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Demyx has been getting paranoid lately. It all began at the music store one night. He was getting ready to close up shop and head back to his apartment when he heard a noise in the backroom. A book on the paranormal had fallen to the ground. Three were three things wrong with this. One, it wasn't close enough to anything to fall off of. 2. He had never seen the book before. 3. No one was back there.
He could have just put it out of his mind, but it kept happening. It's been three weeks since the first incident and things have gotten worse. Different books kept appearing, instruments started playing for no reason, and Demyx swears someone is watching him from the shadows. It even spread from the store to his apartment. Now Demyx doesn't feel safe anywhere.

Last post on old site...
Food isn't the same here? Is that all he had to say? Had the Demyx the nerve he would've hit Axel upside the head, but he liked his hand attached to his arm too much to actually follow through. Still, it was a nice thought and he couldn't help but smirk at it. "That much is obvious Axel, but... what I want to know is why is the void there to begin with? Where did it come from and why won't it go away?" With his human life lying in tatters on the floor of Xemnes's office the blonde had no way of knowing that the void has only just come about. Based on what was left of his memory he'd felt this emptiness his whole life and he utterly despised it, almost as much as he despised those stupid piglets, but only almost. He'd take a squealing, squirming, delicious nuisance any day over this horrid feeling.

Shaking off the angry thoughts for now, he wrapped his tail around Axel's, following the older demon with what could almost be called a happy expression on his face though it didn't reach his ice blue eyes. Indeed those once beautiful pools of blue would never light up with happiness again, or joy, or love, only lust and perhaps pride could ever make them shine now. And with Axel's implied tone of fun to come his eyes did begin to glow with a lust so deep the new demon was soon purring loudly and rubbing up against his lover the whole way home.

"Oh Axel I can't wait much longer. Come on don't you want to see what I can do with this new body? I certainly do~" He confided, running his hands down Axel's bare chest once they were back inside the apartment. "I bet it's sooooo much stronger than my old pathetic human one and I have more things to play with now! Some horns, a pair of wings, a sexy, long tail, and don't forget my lovely sharp fangs... imagine what I could do with those dear now that I have the confidence to use them." Before Axel could utter a reply Demyx unleashed all his pent up lust and kissed the redhead hard, pushing the bigger male down onto the bed and crawling on top of him.

Rules

I believe we decided nothing over older teen rating... C: