Login to your account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gemini (Sure and Mikimouse)

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    When Shane got up from his seat, he was sure that the young man had gone insane. Shane had actually finished his dessert and hadn't left him a last bite or anything. Shane always gave him the last bite of his dessert, but today, it was different. Okay... something must be up.

He really wouldn't not worry about Jade, seeing as how he was now being rather strange. He looked around, a bit worried, but he would cover it up. He had been good at covering up their relationship, and Shane's mother was just as good.

"Would you like some more?" The dark haired woman asked. Flynn shook his head and then stood up, a meek smile on his face.

"No. I'm good. I'll be going off to bed now. Goodnight." he said, bowing lightly. He walked away from the table and went down the hallway. A soft vibrating noise came from inside the door, so he opened it and found Shane's phone lighting up the other side of the room. The dark haired boy was sound asleep, so Flynn answered it.

"Hello?"

In the deepest depths of my mind. Do not disturb.
    Jade smiled has he heard the ringing on the other line.

He has had a very happy at the moment. He had spent the majority of the day with Shane without Flynn interfering every time he tried to get close to the boy. He mentally cursed Flynn, yes he did know that those two were an item, but that doesn't mean that he could always cling to Shane. And it didn't really help that Flynn was all that Shane really talked about.

Sighing he heard the other pick up. Hearing the voice on the other line, he frowned. "Where's Shane?" he asked. Jade knew who that voice belonged to, but he knew that starting a fight with Flynn would not gain him any favors.
    insert awkward failing~

(( love problems lol :P ))
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn was beyond pissed off when he heard Jade's voice on the other end.

"Didn't you just spend the whole day with Shane? Give him a break- He's tired and I'd like some time with him too." he angrily mumbled. He wanted to just hang up the phone and piss Jade off, but that wouldn't make anything between him and Shane any better.

Flynn just wanted Shane for himself, and it seemed as if Jade was trying to steal him away. What boy wouldn't try to keep his lover's attention on them? Flynn was just a bit needy and overprotective over what was his, and Jade was threatening something that he had already laid claim over.

"Please, just let him rest for the rest of the weekend. He's really tired, okay? Goodnight."

Shane groaned as he was being pulled away from his world of dreams. Cracking open his eyes he saw that Flynn was talking to someone on his cell phone. "You look worn out, love. Let's rest so we can spend some time together tomorrow." he slurred, his voice thick sleep.

Pulling the boy to bed and snuggled close before driftiting off once again.

In the morning, Shane woke up with an unusual amount of energy. Looking at the sleeping boy next to him, Shane bent down and kissed his cheek before gently shaking him. "Wake up! We're going out today!" he shouted as he ran to the closet.
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn groaned softly, hearing the ever so familiar voice of Shane draw him from his sleep. "Noooooo..." he mumbled as she sat up, pushing himself off of the bed. He watched as Shane ran into the closet, probably to pick something out.

With a tired hand, Flynn pushed some hair out of his face. He had no energy in the morning. No energy what so ever. He simply observed Shane's up and down mornings, wondering how he could go from one energetic morning to the next angry tired morning. He smiled some at the thought and then got out of bed, following the dark haired boy's movements across the room.

He went to the closet, where he pulled out a comfortable T-shirt that looked as if it were splattered in black paint across the front of it with a pair of dark colored jeans. He even managed to grab a black and grey plaid scarf from its place on the hanger before starting to change.

His blonde hair was a mess, so he then decided to go to the bathroom, so he could fix the mop that was tangled up on his head. He glared at the mirror before starting to comb it out and then pull it back into a tight ponytail.

He was done rather quickly with everything else, so he walked back into the room, suddenly feeling a bit better about his morning.

"What time is it?" he asked, giving a small yawn.

"It's around 8," he replied looking at his watch. "So, where do you wanna go today?" he asked as he began to button his short, leaving the top two buttons undone. When he finished, he approached Flynn and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, mom wants us down for breakfast before we leave." he whispered pulling his lover with him to the kitchen where his mother had set up their food which consisted of scrambled eggs and toast.

His then came in and gave them each a kiss on their foreheads. "Have fun today, boys." she said with a knowing smile. With that, she gave them each some money and left to go to the market.
    insert awkward failing~

"Somewhere not here?" he asked as he was being dragged down the stairs. Shane was so easily excited, but sometimes over something that not even Flynn knew. He was then plopped down into a chair in front of a plate of delicious looking food. He smiled and then nodded at the dark haired woman.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a good day too." he said sweetly as the woman left. He turned to Shane with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you have any ideas? I was thinking maybe downtown, I heard from Jenny that there's this good Mongolian place down there now." he said as he leaned forward, taking a bit of the food that was in front of him.

"I don't really care where we go." Shane replied leaning back on his chair. "I don't mind going downtown though."

Leaning towards the table, he started to stuff his face with his mother's cooking. Once he finished most of his food, he got up to clear the table. "Do you want to take the motorcycle or the bus?" he asked dumping the dishes in the sink.

He wasn't a big fan of riding the bus, to him it was just a horrible place that was overcrowded and full of weirdos. But he would go if Flynn wanted to.
    insert awkward failing~

"You have to ask?" Flynn mumbled as he finished eating. He looked over at Shane, knowing that the dark haired young man knew that he didn't like riding the bus. It was too crowded and it freaked him out a bit, whereas the motorcycle made him feel as if he were flying.

He stood up and held out his plates, but Shane took it and brought it to the sink, leaving him with nothing to do. So he walked aimlessly to the garage, where the smell of gasoline and wet paint made him shiver. He loved the smell, and it seemed so familiar, as if he had been smelling it his whole life.

He pressed the button that opened up the garage, the air suddenly slipping away. He sighed and then went for where the helmets were stored.

After he finished washing the dishes, Shane walked to the garage and started up his motorcycle.

He gave a contented sigh when the motor began to purr, he always loved the sound. He waited for Flynn to get on as well. Once they had their helmets on, he zoomed out of the garage.

He gave another contended sigh when they speed up. He loved the feeling of the wind on his skin and running through his air, there was nothing like it.

Going around the buildings, he stopped in front of the one that Flynn had mentioned. "This is it." he said.
    Last edited by mikimouse; 05-14-2012 at 09:11 PM.
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn pulled off his helmet and then looked over at the building. It was a quaint place, just as Jenny had said, but it wasn't open yet- and they had just ate.

"We should go shopping or something. The art store is near by, if you don't mind. And we might be able to stop at your favorite shop as well." he offered a kind smile as he leaned over Shane's shoulder, placing his head on the dark haired boy's shoulder.

"Or maybe we could go see a movie..." he started with a small list of things that they could possibly do throughout the place he loved so much. "And the university library is open too- I have a card for there... visit the pet sho-" he was cut off by the vibrating of something in his pocket.

He reached into the pocket and pulled out his cell phone. Pressing a button before lifting it to his ear, he said, "Hello?"

A girl's voice- Jenny- said that she was downtown and informed them that she already had two extra tickets just for them.

"Oh, thanks for the offer, Jen, but I have to ask Shane about that. I'll send you a text if we're able to come." he hung up and then leaned back in his seat, his back pressing against a small storage container on the back of the motorcycle.

"Jen has some tickets to see some movie, if you want to go. I don't know what it is though." he said, tracing the hem of Shane's t-shirt.

Shane chuckled quietly as Flynn started to list the things that they could do. He always found the boy adorable when he was thinking, and now was no different from any other time.

"We can go if you want; I don't really mind where we go. Besides, today I'm completely yours." he said when Flynn got off the phone. Smiling at the boy he bent down and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before straightening up. "Okay. so which movie theater are we going to?"
    insert awkward failing~

"Ah... The one near the Centre." he said, remembering the name of the theatre that Jenny had told him. He blushed some at the peck, but only because they were in public. They could daily get kicked out of a shop or w whole public place if they showed any affection. Making people uncomfortable... he thought tiredly. They could no longer go to the library together, and now they could only go in one at a time.

They soon started their endeavor to the movie theatre, walking closely together, their hands barely touching as they gazed into shop windows and the such.

When they got there, Jenny practically tackled him.

"Flynn!" she giggled as she wrapped her arms around him, squeezing tightly. She did this on purpose, just to make Shane jealous. She had been in on their little secret for a while now, and she used it to her advantage to make her nemesis upset when she could. Anyone who vied for her Flynn's attention was easily her enemy.

Shane seethed as he saw Jenny tackled Flynn. He liked the girl just as much as she liked him, which isn't very much at all. He only tolerated her because of Flynn. He didn't like the way she just draped herself over his Flynn and act like he was hers'.

He looked kept his face blank and emotionless; he would not give her the satisfaction of getting her way, and hanging out with the Yakuza made it extremely easy to hide emotion.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" he asked nonchalantly as he looked around. He couldn't look at Jenny for long or he might just throw her off of his lover, but that would just upset Flynn.
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn managed to get the clingy girl off of his arm, but smiled at her anyway. He didn't know how Shane felt about the way Jenny was, and he was slightly afraid to ask. He sighed and then looked over at the girl for an answer to Shane's question.

She, being the over-exaggerated type, put a finger into the air, swirling it about to create an air of suspense and then turned sharply on her heels to point at a movie poster behind her. It was some super hero movie that she had been bugging Flynn to go see with her.

"TAA DAA!" she sung, doing some kind of dance to turn back to them. She was a really animated person and sometimes Flynn was unsure if she was not a human, but some kind of cartoon character come to life.

"Okay..." Shane couldn't really help but stare at the girl. She may not be all that nice but she did intrigue him. She acted like she was from a totally different world sometimes, and though he would never admit it, it was fun to watch. All in all, he din't hate her, he just didn't love how she clings to Flynn.

He gave a small chuckle when she finished her presentation. "Well, you two can go save us seats if you want. I'll go buy some snacks. Is there anything in particular you guys want?" he asked with a small smile.
    insert awkward failing~

"I'll come with you." Flynn offered, but a hand slammed down on his lips and he had gotten hugged from behind. A chin rested on his shoulder when he heard Jenny's voice. He could hear the smirk in her voice from a mile away.

"Ah, no. Snacks. Icees, gummy worms and some beef jerky. Flynn wants nachos." she purred. His eyes went to the side of his face where she was resting her head and a furrow was made between his eyebrows.

"Eif do- maglemegerph!" he managed to escape her grasp and then immedietly bolted to behind Shane. "Protect me from that crazy girl." he pleaded.

Shane just chuckled when Shane hide behind him. "Let's go get some snacks then" he said as he pulled Flynn away from the crazy girl.

After the movie, Shane felt somewhat exhausted due to all of Jenny's tactics to get him away from Flynn. "Do you wanna go home for the day?" he asked his light haired lover. "I know it is early, but today wore me out. If you want, we can just go back to that restaurant for dinner."

When they arrived home, the raven plopped down onto the coach and pulled Flynn onto his lap. He really wasn't worried about being all lovey-dovey in the living room since his father wasn't due home till 9. "You have one extreme friend, you know that?" he asked pulling his love into a kiss. They continued to kiss until they heard the door slam along with a sharp intake.

Looking up, Shane froze when he saw his father's disgusted face starring at the two of them. "What are you doing here?" he growled. "You're not suppose to be home for another 7 hours."

"I don't have to answer to you!" his dad raged. "NOW JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!!"
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn had wanted to go to the art store, but Shane had mentioned going back later, so he quickly agreed to going back home. He was really tired since he was full and the movie was just a bit boring. They quickly left Jenny with a group pf friends that she had called up and then went on home.

The had settled down on the couch, the fair haired boy sitting comfortably in Shane's lap. He was mighty comfortable sitting where he was after the raven haired young man caught his lips for a moment- a moment that seemed to have been frozen for a while.

He nodded lightly at the question Shane posed before hearing the door slam. It was only a matter of mileseconds before Shane's dad stormed into the living room, absolutely raging. His eyes went wide and he look away, quickly sliding out of Shane's up and avoiding all eye contact with the man.

Shane glared at the man. He wasn't in the mood to be yelled at by this man, especially since this man has not cared for anything concerning him before. "I don't have to answer to you either father." the tall male hissed back. "Who are you to get angry when you didn't even notice till now. This is exactly why I don't tell you anything."

It didn't take long for things to get physical. Many harsh words were exchanged between the two before the older man decided to lunge at him. the fight continued until the two were wrenched apart by Shane's mom and Flynn.

"Get out of my house!" his father shouted still struggling to be released from his wife's grip.

"Fine! I'll leave. I don't need you, I don't need anything from you!" he yelled back before stomping to his room.

(( ahh the drama >w< ))
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn stared with huge, wide eyes when he saw the fight start, so he tired his best to pry the two from each other. Tears streamed down from his cheeks as he heard their screaming voices.

When the man was secured by him and Shane's mother, Shane stormed up to his room. Shane's father glared back at him, his eyes filled with an angry kind of hate that made Flynn want to shy away and wither into ashes. This man was no longer proud of him. This man was no longer his adopted father.

"You!" he raged, wrenching his hands away from Flynn's grip and putting them to the boy's neck. "This is all your fault! Shane would never do this... you... you... Demon!" Air couldn't get to the fair haired boy's lungs and his whole body felt as if it was just going to fall apart. He gasped for air, but the man didn't put him down. In fact, the man wanted Flynn dead.

"Put him down, Ben!" the woman beside him begged as she tried to pry his hand away from Flynn's neck. "Its not his fault! Don't hurt him!" After a while of begging, the man put Flynn down and let go of his neck, but quickly slapped him.

"You will leave too. You're a disgrace Flynn. You're grandparent's were right, we should have let you go to that orphanage." Shane's father growled.

Without a word, the man turned and left, leaving him with Shane's mother, who was sobbing in a corner. Flynn just laid there on the ground, right in front of the couch, his throat tight and his cheek stinging. He didn't want to move, to cause any more pain.

To cause any more pain on this family.

He slowly got up and went up the stairs where Shane went up. He went to reach for the doorknob, but he quickly pulled his fingers back, knowing full well that Shane was angry. The fair haired boy thought that if he went in, Shane would be mad at him too.

What... have I done? he thought.

Shane gave out a loud sigh when he finished packing. What a day. he thought. He opened the door to see that Flynn. His eyes softened when his eyes rested on his lover. "I'm sorry about what happened. This is my fault; I should have been more careful." he muttered pulling the fair haired boy into tight hug.

Pulling back from the hug, Shane noticed the marks that was on Flynn's face and neck. He felt his blood boil at the sight of the injuries. "He hurt you." the raven stated in a chilling tone. It was fine if he was hurt, but no one, and that meant absolutely no one was to lay a hand on his Flynn.
    insert awkward failing~

The door opened before he could turn around and leave, and Shane quickly scooped him up into a hug.

It felt too soon that the raven haired young man had pulled away and studied him, only to see the injuries that his father had inflicted on him. Any eye contact he may of had with him faulted and he turned his head away, his eyes closed.

"Its okay." he said quietly, his voice barely a whisper. "Don't worry about it, really, I'll be fine."

"Okay..." the raven muttered. Shane decided to let the topic go for now, mainly because it seemed to upset Flynn. "I'll let it go for now."

Cupping the younger male's face, he lifted his head up so that they were looking at each other. "Look at me." he whispered. Leaning down, Shane kissed Flynn's forehead. "Don't worry too much about this; everything will be fine."

"Where do you two plan on going?" a soft voice spoke. Shane looked up to see his mom near the opening leading to the living room with tears still flowing down her face. Approaching his mom, the dark haired boy gave his mom a tight hug. "It's okay mom, I'm just gonna rent an apartment nearby. School's almost over and I do have a job, so I'll be fine."

Vanessa just hugged him back and looked at her other child. "Are you going to stay with Shane, Flynn?" she questioned quietly. She would be more at peace if both her boys were together.
    insert awkward failing~

He answered without a second thought.

"Yes. I'll get a job at the art store they just opened up." his voice sounded almost robotic- if he was even able to be heard. The man's words from earlier still echoed through his mind. It is all my fault. I am a disgrace. he thought to himself. Staring down at his feet with his arms across his chest, he just wanted to be next to Shane- or even better, alone.

He didn't want to be a burden to anyone anymore.

Looking at Flynn, he gave him a small smile. "We should go before that man comes back." Giving his mom one last hug, he pulled Flynn to the garage where the motorcycle was. "Let's stay in a hotel till we find a good apartment to rent out, okay?" he asked as they pulled out of the driveway.

When they got to the closest hotel, Shane quickly cheeked them in and the bellman escorted him and Flynn to their room on the sixth floor of the building. Tipping the man, he opened the door and plopped down on the single bed. "So this is our new home."
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn looked around their "new home" with a tentative stare. It felt as if that crazy man would come out of nowhere and wrap his hands around his throat to finish off the job. He put his bags down on the bed and then laid down next to Shane, resting his head on the raven haired young man's lap.

"Home." he muttered quietly. "Where your old man can't scream and fuss at you for corrupting your son." Flynn said, his voice lower then a whisper. He had a sick sense of humor when he was shocked.

"Don't think about him." Shane whispered stroking Flynn's hair. "You have done nothing like that. If I remember correctly, I was the one that kissed you first. You of all people Flynn, should know that what he said is not true."

He slowly sat up, making sure that he wouldn't shift Flynn with the movement. "You know as well as I that me and my father do not get along. This is just an excuse to chase me out." He gave out a bitter laugh and continued to stroke the boy's hair. "Remember that I still love you. Very much."
    insert awkward failing~

Flynn sighed and shrugged as best as he could laying down. "Yeah." he said, trying to get Shane off his back. "I love you too." He closed his eyes and put an arm over his face. He was tired and a bit hungry, and his stomach started to growl at him.

"Augh... I think i left my sketchbook over there..." he mumbled, trying to remember what all he packed.