Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Girl Needs a Life, But She's Going to Ask For An RP Instead

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

This Girl Needs a Life, But She's Going to Ask For An RP Instead

Hello! I'm Sure, and I've been on here since June or July-ish. I really don't remember at all actually, because I'm on this website at least once a day.

A little bit about me you should know: I migrated over here from GaiaOnline, but I haven't been on that website since last year. I'm in my late middle school years and an avid watcher of anime and an artist. I'm currently attempting to write a book, but all of them have been futile.

But that is not the point. I have been interested in 1x1 role plays, but I'm a bit afraid to ask for one. So I got over my fear and decided that I'd make this thread, and sell myself out for prostitut- I mean role playing. (I make strange jokes, so don't take me seriously.)

I will do almost anything you like, but not-
    Anything that's sexual, too cliche` or has to do with pre-existing anime characters. I really don't like roleplaying fantasy, but I could do it if I am asked.

I love my realistic roleplays. They are like my gate to another world... I base all of my characters on observations made on my friends, and while they are all like living anime characters (I am VERY guilty of that as well...) they still have very real emotions. No one just goes, "Oh, I love you, let's go out."

And if it has happened, well, I don't like it.

And no sparkly vampires. Actually, no vampires at all. I don't like the creatures. If you want to roleplay as one and I go as an elf, we could do some kind of love-hate thing. That would be funny...

I will do-
    homosexual pairings
    anthromorph/or other fantasy characters
    Elves (I love elves)
    Pre-arranged marriages
    Anything Sci-Fi (Like Eureka. I won't play their characters, but I love their setting)
    Murderer/Jail keeper
    Any love-hate relationships
    Prince/Pauper

If you give me a starting idea and its not on the list, its prbably because I've been so scatter-brained. Don't worry- I don't forget to post in roleplays though. You talk to me about an idea that's not on the list and I like it, we might be able to do it. Seriously.

My level of literacy is all based on you. If you write long detailed paragraphs, with good dialogue, I'll do that too. If you write crappy, small paragraphs- well, I try to pull you out of your shell and make you write more.

I am in dire need of a good roleplay.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 03-26-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Jaunty Journeyman shockingzelda's Avatar
    Ummm... experiment X scientist? Please?

What storyline behind it? It has to be different than the one I had up in Schizo's request thread.

I have been wanting a yaoi roleplay for a long time. I don't understand those terms though... what means seme and uke?
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Umm... hmmm...... Oh we can do an evil doctor that turns good because of a experiment he made. Am forced to make small post, will explain more later!

@Brook V: Seme is the dominant figure in the relationship. Could be considered the male.
    Uke is the opposite. The sweet and innocent.

@Zelda: Oookay. I need more info...

Okay, well tonight when I get home from a play, I will post it. P.s. I just raged on the quest.

In the deepest depths of my mind. Do not disturb.
    O:
    i wanna do one lol ◕‿◕
    preferably one with yaoi in it haha im weird like that

you based your characters on observing us?!?!? O:
    insert awkward failing~

@ Mikimouse: Yup! Any ideas? Ooooh... Maybe we could do the roleplay of Shane and Flynn's life.

YEA!!! Though how are we suppose to make that work?
    maybe we should do their life, but like in a different world or something.....
    insert awkward failing~

Maybe we can do a short part where we introduce them as kids and then teens when they are separated... And then we can do another timeskip and have them meet in Flynn's studio? Or maybe even during a fight with the yakuza that Flynn got himself into and Shane doesn't recognize Flynn?

ohh that's a cool idea ^.^
    lol so this time, are they actually going to like-like each other?
    poor Flynn, i would hate it if my own sibling didn't recognize me >.<
    insert awkward failing~

Hmm... Like real love or just brotherly love? Well, maybe it could be real love...
    Or maybe they could not be brothers at all, but neighbors with the same birthdate and last name! Could all be coincident, if you wanted to make it so.

Two young boys who grew up together and did everything together. Each covered each other's backs and took the ocasional beating for one another.

When Flynn's mother commits suicide after not being able to forget about Flynn's father, Shane's parents take him in. Then from there, we can continue with the Shane's parents find out about him being gay, Shane joins Yakuza, Flynn goes antisocial for 2 or 3 years until he meets Shane in a fight. He think he recognizes him as Shane, but Shane's all like, "How do you know me?", throws into wall and hits, "Tell me now bitch!" and then Flynn says his own name as he passes out...
    You get my gist. XD

Okay so now that I have time, the plot I am thinking of is a plot where a mad scientist is trying to make a monster. He makes this solution that when you mix these two (fictional) elements, lets say the chemicals names are x and y for the sake of space. Instead of getting a monster he gets this kinda blob woman (like a woman who is made of like jello almost) and she falls in love with him. He doesn't like her till later in the story because, he sees her as a failed experiment and not a person. BUT, eventually he changes his mind about her, and they fall in love. That is the basic of the plot, there can be different things that happen in between that make the realtionship escalate higher.

Or maybe he tried to create a program for a robot to become a weapon, but he messed up and was left with a girl who could only sing and hated violence? She's a bit clumsy and tries to make the mad scientist at least like her in the slightest bit. Like a lost puppy who only wants to please their owner.

That.. makes.... absolutely.... positively... COMPLETE SENSE! Tee hee I had you going there didn't I? I love the idea we can do that.

-facepalm- Nope.
    I'll go ahead and create the thread for it, unless you want to.

Nah, I make too many as it is. [:^P]

Mmkay.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...2963#post42963

Quote Originally Posted by Sure2HerWord View Post
    @Brook V: Seme is the dominant figure in the relationship. Could be considered the male.
    Uke is the opposite. The sweet and innocent.
    Thanks for explaining.

I don't like that concept though, that one of the guys in the relationship would be acting as a woman. Just my opinion. I believe that in a real homosexual relationship both parties would act as their gender (i.e. two guys in a gay relation and two girls in a lesbian one).
    Last edited by Brook V; 03-21-2012 at 10:57 PM.
    Zone District

Yeah, I'm not quite too fond of that either- the definition I mean.
    We could try to go a bit outside the box-even though its not far- and try a paring where a popular guy is finding out that he's gay, and possibly falling for an "invisible student" that doesn't really stand out too much...

Yeah, I'm not quite too fond of that either- the definition I mean.
    We could try to go a bit outside the box-even though its not far- and try a paring where a popular guy is finding out that he's gay, and possibly falling for an "invisible student" that doesn't really stand out too much...
    I do like the sound of that.

There's just one thing I wonder... what do you mean with "popular guy finding out he's gay". It sounds like he'll just wake up one day and realize he likes guys. Or that some blood sample suddenly reveals he got the gay gene. It'll be interesting to see how you'll play that out. Personally it took me about 7 years before I fully realized and accepted the fact that I'm homosexual.
    Zone District

You seem like the perfect partner for me *o* I adore eureka seven also(i think that is what your talking about) But I also just like the setting. I do wouldn't play as any of the existing characters. I adore real life scenarios. Fantasy sometimes really bores me. So I would like to do a real life scenario role-play with you if your up to it! I can write three paragraphs per post depending what my partner writes but usually it is three paragraphs. I like writing more then my partner can sometimes but I will resist writing eight paragraphs.(at one time I did. XD ) I can play most orientation. I can do hetero and male role-plays. I am starting getting into m x m. I don't really refer to male role-plays as yaoi. Nor do I label them as uke or semi. I also don't label them with being dominant or submissive.

The "yaoi" thing I put up in my first post was a bit offensive, and I think that I should change it to a homosexual pairing... or something along those lines. I'm sorry if I had offended anyone.

@Brook V: Or maybe he could just be trying something new...?
    It took me 4 years to finally accept it, and I'm still trying to get used it.

@S P A R K L E S: Both Eureka Seven and Eureka (the Sci-Fi Tv show) The one I had up there, though, was the Eureka TV show. But I'm willing to do a Eureka Seven based roleplay... I'd love to borrow their setting... As for how much you write, I'm totally up for eight paragraphs! Write what you will and I will definitively try my hardest to catch up to you! If you're still interested in the race car role play though, we could do that one instead. Or both- or both in one! Instead of race cars we could have the mechs from Eureka Seven and use those to race instead!

The "yaoi" thing I put up in my first post was a bit offensive, and I think that I should change it to a homosexual pairing... or something along those lines. I'm sorry if I had offended anyone.

@Brook V: Or maybe he could just be trying something new...?
    It took me 4 years to finally accept it, and I'm still trying to get used it.
    From what I know Yaoi is stories about male homosexuality written by females for females, while Bara is by gay men for gay men. Perhaps Yaoi/Yuri are terms which are easier understood?

I'm still struggling too with it. But I know I am homosexual. It just takes more time to live it out I guess.

He might test something new... and realize he likes it. I have no problems playing with or as bisexual people.
    Zone District

^w^ So, are there any other things we should work out before we start? Character information, plot ideas- or something else I can't think of off of the top of my head?

I kinda had a feeling you were talking about that show eureka. I've never seen it. x.x hm..well I wouldn't know how to go at the eureka one so we don't need to do that one.
    As for the racing one, I'm kinda iffy on it. x.x

Hmm... Is there anything in particular that you are interested in? I'm pretty much up for anything. Mostly a love/hate relationship- I want one of those a lot.

^w^ So, are there any other things we should work out before we start? Character information, plot ideas- or something else I can't think of off of the top of my head?
    What I can think off is perhaps which setting it should be. Who should play which character. Plot stuff... can't think of any though.
    Zone District

I kinda want to be the invisible person, if you don't mind. As for the plot things, I need the setting first so I can get things settled in my mind that are relevant to the place they are at...