Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schizophrenic's A Ghost, But Still Loves You.

Exclamation Schizophrenic's A Ghost, But Still Loves You.

I'm here, I'm here.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 02-27-2016 at 05:40 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Well, I'm back on track. Hopefully won't have to write in this again anytime soon. xD

4/6 - 4/9

I will be visiting my mother for the holiday weekend. I'm not 100% sure that there will be an internet connection at her place, I know for a fact she doesn't have one but there is always the chance I can link on to a random WiFi somewhere. But even if I do, I may not be able to get any posts in.

I am doing my best to catch up in everything today, and I apologize for the inconvenience this may bring to anyone!

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Schizo is employed~! But it's not too many hours currently because I still have to do all that nanny stuff every day so technically I'll only be working mothers hours on weekdays (10-3) and long days on Sundays. It shouldn't effect my time on this website too much, if anything it will make me cherish the hours I do have and better utilize them. Just wanted to let you all who keep tabs know!

Congrats on the job.

BUSY SUMMER SCHEDULE //

Alright, so. This doesn't really make a huge difference when it comes to keeping up with my roleplays - I will always make time for that. But this will make a difference for those who wonder why I'm not always lingering about this summer. This schedule will start Tuesday, June 19th.

My work hours are being flipped to mostly nights and some full days. And when I am NOT at work... I will be watching kids from morning till mid afternoon. Along with other various odd jobs I pick up here and there (I cut hair as well), I will be a little harder to find than usual. I will try and be online as much as I can... who knows, this schedule may be a lot easier than it sounds and it might not change anything... I just wanted to give a heads up.

For those who have urgent messages or questions, PM me. They get sent to my phone instantly like a text so I will notice them more than a thread post or a visitor message. Thank you!!

SUMMER CLEAN UP

It needed to be done. Any games that have been dead for quite some time or are closed - I'll be pulling my characters. If by chance they come back to life or are remade I will more than likely be up for regrouping but I am finding my active games are getting bogged down by other stuff.

PERSONAL LOCK DOWN

Now, to make it official - mainly for myself... I am currently taking myself off the market. I will not be creating any new games, or joining any new games. My stock is more than full, to the point that some things have been getting neglected. And for the sake of not letting things die while I join or create new projects - I am putting a personal lock down on myself. ): I already know this going to be hard, but unless I somehow get more time, or get more on top of things... this is how it's going to be for the rest of the summer.

So if I am not joining your games that you KNOW i'd love, it's because I simply can't... not because they aren't awesome. Even though, selfishly, I'd wish you guys would stop making such awesome games... that can't be the case because I am only one little member amongst us all.

So I will just have to tie myself up to assure I don't. xD

THE LIST

Purple = Member of
    Orange = GM of
    Brown = One x One

Antebellum
    Dreamlink
    Glasswork
    Palaima
    Pentimento
    Sanctuary
    Seven Deadly Sins
    The Ruby Gate
    The Zodiac Program
    To Live Happily Ever After
    Trading Humanity For Circuitry

Last edited by Schizophrenic; 07-24-2012 at 07:02 PM.

I'm gonna be your enforcer. If you join another RP, I'm going to... chop off a finger off of Copper.

Yeah, and when we run out of fingers, we'll move onto toes... Hm...

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Alright! Summer is nearing it's end - therefore my schedule is changing once again!

Back to the old schedule where I wake up at the crack of dawn to get my little brother and sister ready for school and on the bus. After that I get myself ready for work 10AM-3PM! (Sundays will still remain my work all day days.) Which means... my nights are once again wide open! All in all, this schedule change is good for my roleplaying and all around free time.

I know lately I have been less than active - this partially due to working plenty of hours on top of getting my little siblings prepped for school (they had a lot of summer homework!) oh, and Guild Wars 2 was released... and I am trying to take advantage of my computer time by playing that. (Boyfriend and I share the same PC and he loves him some GW2)

Anyway! This new schedule will begin September 4th! Once I get into my fall groove, I am going to be going through my games once again. Clean up and re-organizing! But yeah... I look forward to this coming fall for more than one reason!

Check out my new front page post to find a list of everything I'm involved in!

Exhausted, brain dead and yeah...

Cutting a lot of games. I hate this, I wish I didn't have to. But you know how it is - when you can't write, you don't want to write.

My apologies to everyone this has inconvenienced...

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

But I'll also be sticking to my Moderator duties as well. I may not be able to write very well but I can still welcome people and keep an eye on the board. I'll do my best to be active in the chit chatter parts of the board, and will also be working on the upcoming Halloween Event.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 09-14-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Aside from working on some awesome up-and-coming WTFery, I really want to join a new game. I feel like I have my groove back... or at least some of it.

HEY! LOOKIT THIS!

Alright, so October 11th - October 15th I will be in Vegas! My brother is getting married out there, so guess I'm going to try and stomach getting on a plane for the sake of seeing my big bro get hitched! Anyway, I will be totally incapable of posting during this time. I no longer have a laptop and I can't pack up my PC and take it with me so if I do make it on the site via my phone I won't be able to write much more than a sentence. (My phone is a pain in the butt when it comes to WTFRPG and other websites.)

I will miss you guys!

Alright, so the Halloween festivities are over. And it's time to move forward! I have a lot to do, and I plan to tackle it all.

I have a few one on one's that need tending to, and I'd love to join some new group games. I also need to get back on actively advertising the site. It's going to be a busy fall I hope! (:

So, it's 12:05 AM and it's officially Monday. I have work today, 10 - 6. Immediately after I get out of work I need to drive down to the cape and drop off my friend who has been staying with me the past few days and visit the boyfriends family and have dinner. But after that, I'm coming home and relaxing! Woo! In some silence!

And then officially, my hectic schedule will be over. I have a lot of things to do but I don't think I'll get started on them until Tuesday. Gonna catch up in my games, tie up some loose ends and work on some mod stuff. I noticed a huge jump in active users after a recent lull so I want to take advantage of all the site activity while I can.

Not sure many people read this boring rambling, but it's late and I feel a little detached from the site so yeah. Thanks for reading - if you did!

Alright, front page updated.

So, it's around 9:30 AM. I am hanging around drinking a cup of coffee and wishing I had more time to sleep and or relax before I go to work. *sigh* I hate working a bunch of days in a row, it somehow makes it worse - I much prefer when my days off are spread out and therefore split up my work week. Anyway, since this is my own little explanation area I might as well go on about why I haven't been around.

Aside from work, this seems to be one of those weeks where everyone I know wants to make plans. For the past couple days people have been inviting me out or asking to come over and because of being busy with the holidays prior I have to agree because I haven't really hung out with anyone in a while. But this afternoon is the last day I'll have after work plans this week so hopefully I'll have a pretty laid back weekend.

So, my apologies to any of my games (mainly my one x one's) that I haven't posted in a while. I end up giving The Coming Darkness first priority because of it's insanely fast pace and I don't want to keep everyone from moving forward.

But yeah... *yawn* I'm off to work and I'll talk to you guys later. <3

I'm gonna off myself.

BAI.

wat? .______.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

LOL. Not really. Just mentally. xD

Harder... ;p

To everyone who has been aware of my absence this week. (Sort of)

As you can imagine, the holiday keeps me pretty busy - like most other people. I've got cookies to bake, presents to shop for and wrap, family gatherings to attend and yes I still have work every day on top of all this. (The only day I have off is Christmas Day) So I'm a little scatter brained!! I am really sorry, but I'm sure most of you are pretty busy too so hopefully this isn't a pain in your beautiful butts.

I love you all, and thank you for always being so awesome. My holiday gifts to you will be actually being online and posting. *cheap* ....

... okay ... and maybe some nude pics? Does that sound better?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Still finding myself caught up in the real world. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing but I miss you guys. Hope all is well and I should be coming around soon.

LEAVE OF ABSENCE // Mental Health

Return Date // N/A
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 10-05-2014 at 02:00 PM.

I have returned from my leave of absence.

Emotional Garbage

It's getting in the way of my writing, and to not leave anyone hanging I am putting all of my one x one's on hold. I will not be dropping my one group game because it's continuation hinges on my participation but I will not be taking on any games right now or in the near future.

I have a lot going on right now, a lot of change that is going to be difficult for me and my mental stability. Which will make me moody and unreliable in posting.

Yo!

Hey everyone, I'm back! I've contacted a few of you about my return but as you have probably noticed I've been MIA for about a week. I won't get into it but I had literally no way of contacting anyone on here during my leave, and it was all so sudden I was unable to give notice. But anyway, I should be getting myself situated by tonight or tomorrow so expect to see more of me as time goes on. It'll be like I never left! Haha~

Love you guys.

- Schiz

And I have returned!!!