Login to your account

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Sexy People Are Sexy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CONFESSIONS] Sexy People Are Sexy

I decided we needed a spot so we could show off all our celebrity crushes. You can post pictures or clips of said person singing, acting, dancing... whatevering! Make sure you share their name so we can google him/her on our own time. Ha ha. Also, if you want to, share why you're attracted to that person. Is it their acting you like? Their behind? Their face?Oh, and for those of you that don't have a celeb crush, feel free to share your anime/video game character love. Make sure you share the game with us as you never know who might want to buy the game after seeing the pictures. :P

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

My most recent celeb crush is Garrett Hedlund. He's in Tron: Legacy as Sam Flynn, but he also appears in Eragon. Fell in love with smile in Eragon and when I saw him in Tron I was like - OMG, he's got that dude's smile.

Oh, and my other love is Matthew Bomer. Despite him being gay, I will always swoon over this hottie. His eyes, his charm, and his smile are to die for. Love him as Neal Caffrey in the TV series White Collar.

Last edited by Xavirne; 11-18-2014 at 03:59 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369