Login to your account

Thread: [LIFESTYLE] Can you keep a secret?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[LIFESTYLE] Can you keep a secret?

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?

Something really interesting has been brought to my attention! If there are things you want to say, but feel that WTF doesn't offer that anonymity then, you can try this linke: thought room. Or, if you just need a place to relax/think, the same site offers an excellent place for that too: the quiet space.

The purpose of the thread is not to induce conversations or discussions.

Ideally, there will be NO discussion of another poster's post. If you feel compelled to discuss something concerning someone else's post, please take it to private messages.

The thread is created with only one idea in mind: To give people a place to just get things off their chest without suffering judgment of any kind.

I know there are threads for venting and for discussing things that are "blank," but those threads don't cover the times when people just need a place to say the things which worry them or the things which bothers them. The posts here aren't focused on anger-trips. The posts here are the things you'd find in someone's diary, scrawled on bathroom stalls, or scratched into table tops.

So, in a way, the posts here are confessions — admissions of guilt, of fears, and of everything that falls in-between.

DO NOT — FOR ANYONE REASON — MOCK ANOTHER PERSON'S POST.

I had the idea from a thread on Gaia, which, I confess, I used intermittently. And, I figured, if people wanted to, there should be a place like that here as well. Although, if I were honest, I just wanted a place where I could retain my anonymous status and just blurt out my most pressing thoughts and feelings without worrying about having to face people tomorrow or next week or ever.

Last edited by joonsexual; 02-26-2013 at 12:05 AM.