Login to your account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ✪ Anime & Manga ✪ Discuss, Review, Enjoy.

I decided to watch the anime adaptation of Ayashi no Ceres - the first manga I ever read.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

When I was in the seventh grade, that's when my obsession with anime was sired. But, over the years it's waned, however, one anime has stuck with me to the bitter end.

One Piece.

Potentially one of the funniest, wittiest, most dramatic animes I've ever watched. The characters are whimsical and original; Oda really puts detail into deuteragonists even if they're only hanging around for an arc or two. I've tried to get back into other animes but I can't do it. I don't know if it's because I'm an old fart now or what, but OP's stuck with me.

I'm 20 years old with a myriad of OP paraphernalia. Keychains, stickers, trading cards, action figures, clothing, bumper stickers, bobble heads ... it's bad xD

My Daily Reads:

Rather, these are the manga that I have been watching for updates on. I <3 romance so yes, these have it to varying degree. Summaries will be from Mangahere.com as that is where I end up reading most of what I do.

1. Pureblood Boyfriend

"From now on, I will destroy you..." This bewitching, heartrending, most wicked boyfriend appeared in front of Kana!? A dangerous and sweet new serialisation starts! Takachiho Kana who attends a distinguished private school is bright, well-behaved and extremely soft-hearted no matter what the time. She's neat, and doesn't seem to have any problems, but she carries a darkness within her heart. On the night of the full moon, the world around her starts to grow loud. The meeting that changes Kana's fate is already drawing close.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/pureblood_boyfriend/

2. Barajou no Kiss

Most girls are crazy about jewelry, but not Anis Yamamoto(Barajou no Kiss). Not since her father gave her a rose choker as a child, claiming it was a protective amulet which would safeguard her from harm; however, if she ever took it off (a feat easier said than done!), she would be afflicted by a “punishment” of some sort. Not like it matters to her though, since the attention it attracts around school from faculty and students alike isn’t something she’s particularly fond of. But after a certain incident causes the choker to disappear, she realizes that this punishment her father spoke of might have been a bit more than she bargained for! Although the female leader(Barajou no Kiss) starts off as an outcast because of her ghostly appearance, she gradually begins to make genuine friends by simply being herself and her kindness. And she falls in love with the most popular guy in school who is genuinely nice, reciprocates her feelings, and is the first person who sees her for who she really is, though she's too socially awkward to realize this at first.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/barajou_no_kiss/

3. Watashi ni xx Shinasai! (Missions of Love, now available in the U.S. though the scantalations are further ahead)

In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now! Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and Shigure ends up doing Yukina's ''missions of love''. As this continue, will these ''missions'' be a opportunity for them to fall in love?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/watashi_ni_xx_shinasai/

Well, I guess those three would be the top ones out of what I'm reading. I'll have to check in a few other places as well. I'm just not having much luck in finding something I'm super happy with lately.

Background NPC
    Touhou is totally anime.