Login to your account

Thread: Miso's looking for a mascot! <3

Red face Miso's looking for a mascot! <3

Hi hi! <3

I don't roleplay because I'm not good at it. My boyfriend said he'd help me figure it out once he found a site he liked rping at and would let us rp on the same account.

I'd like a mascot character of my own to rp with... But I don't draw. T__T

I'd like a mascot of a boy or girl (it doesn't matter - I'd love both!) who is a "fairy" or "spirit" or "mascot" of miso soup! Any soup would really do, but since I'm "Miso", miso soup would be the best!

I don't care what they look like as long as they "look like" the soup! Chibis and cuteness and tiny characters the size of salt shakers are all great, but so are more mature versions!

I went to Danbooru (it's a site with lots of pretty pictures - but some of them are hentai, okay?) and found some pictures like what I'm looking for! I made a Photobucket and put them in it! There aren't many examples of boys right now because girl -chans and -tans are more popular to draw. But I would still be happy with a boy Miso mascot!
    http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/...goose/mascots/

Since the site doesn't have a lot of members yet, I know I probably won't get results here very soon. But if I get artwork from other artists, I'll post them here too. <3

Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by Miso; 06-16-2011 at 02:19 AM.
    ~ No soup for you! ~

Last edited by Miso; 06-22-2011 at 01:57 AM.
    ~ No soup for you! ~

Shadow Lady gave me a great picture! I like it and I hope you like it too!
    Thank you again, Shadow Lady! <3 <3 <3

Still looking!
    ~ No soup for you! ~

If you want, I can probably redo it and make it look a bit better?
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Oh I don't know if you misunderstood? :c

I like it a lot - it's so cute!

I just would love more soup fairies too! But if you wanted to fix it, I'd love the new one too, I'm sure! ~<3
    ~ No soup for you! ~

Alrighty, then! Better image coming right up! I can make her a fairy too, if you want. XD
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

That could be really cute! But since I can't pay you anything except in thankyoooooooooooooouuus, you can do whatever you want! <3 I'll be happy because I like cute things. <33
    ~ No soup for you! ~

Gah, forgot the wings.

Oh I am so getting in on this. Cute things are... well... my favorite things! I have other work I need to take on as well but I promise you that you will get something from me in a timely fashion :B
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hello, Shadow Lady.

Miso's gone to bed so she can get up on time for work tomorrow, but I think I can say on her behalf that she'll be very happy whether the fairy has wings or not. <s>

She was very happy to get online and find your PM to her today and has shown the picture to me at least three times. I said I'd roleplay with her when she got someone to draw her character for her, so she's putting it to good use already. So thank you for making her so happy.

It was fun describing the character you drew for her, so I enjoy the picture as well. <s>

And, Schizophrenic, thank you for your interest as well! Miso will probably print everything out and pin it to her cork board. <laughs>
    This here is Satan, - we might say the devil, but that ain't right, and gennelfolks don't like such words. He is now commonly called 'Spring-heeled Jack;' or the 'Rossian Bear,' - that's since the war.
    Henry Mayhew

So exciting~! That's so nice of you, Schizoprhenic! <3 <3 I'm glad I also found someone who also likes cute things~!! <3 <3 It was nice to wake up to!

Shadow Lady drew me another cute Miso Fairy! I'm adding it to the gift art post! Thank you again, Shadow Lady! <3
    ~ No soup for you! ~

Neither is very good.... I need to practice at sideways heads!

Here ya go!

Thank you, Schizophrenic. <s> I'm sure Miso will be happy to see that. I'll let her know she can expect something when I see her tomorrow. I think she'd enjoy having an apron like that in real life too, so maybe I should only let her know when I've woken up. I expect squealing.
    This here is Satan, - we might say the devil, but that ain't right, and gennelfolks don't like such words. He is now commonly called 'Spring-heeled Jack;' or the 'Rossian Bear,' - that's since the war.
    Henry Mayhew

I'm soooooooooooo sorry Schizophrenic!! <bow> <bow>

Work is so tiring lately because of summer crowds so I've been coming home and playing games or sleeping after dinner instead of getting online! Jack just told me that I was being rude by not checking in and I felt so bad!

Your Miso Mascot is so cute! I love it so much - thank you! I've added it to my pictures post!

And Jack is right! I squeed when I saw the apron! I need to have one in real life! <3 <3 <3

Thank you. n___n
    ~ No soup for you! ~

No worries! If I was any way crafty in the least I would love to make aprons just like that, and I would surely send you one~ Something about those fluffy little half aprons brings on the cuteness of a waitress and the appeal of a home maker. I enjoyed making her, I want to continue to doodle her and I promise everything I create I'll send to you.

Red face Hope you like this!

I saw your request and this is what I came up with

And I realize my coloring is probly clumsy looking so I'll post the line art later so you can color a copy yourself.