Login to your account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ☠ Kya's craving something specific and dark

Well, not Pluto, because that isn't good enough to be a planet.
    I want to do a one on one with youuuu!
    Ohmygoodness, if you don't hate me too much for poofing. I swear! It's done now! ><
    Okay... I'm thinking, lost in the woods, superhero x commoner, runaway imagination, bounty hunter, ooor witness of criminal activity! Oh, there are so many that I likeee! Do you have a preference of those?

Hey Stormi! I was just coming here to talk to Xav!

Guys, I hate to say it, but I need some time away. I'm going to keep up with my current role-plays, but I don't want to start any new ones (at least right now.) I'm going to start nannying again, starting the fourth and I want to be sure I can handle that, plus my daughter and husband, etc. and my current role-plays before adding any more to my work load. I hope you guys understand, and if I end up having more time that I'm thinking I will, then you two will be the first to know!

Well, not Pluto, because that isn't good enough to be a planet.
    Bwahaa, no, I totally understand! I cannot expect you to not function in the real world to roleplay with us! No worries whatsoever, have fun nannying(:

Back on WTF! Wtf? @.@ LOL! BUMP!

Are you still looking for a person to do an RP with?

If you are I could either post in the forums with you or if you'd prefer I also have skype. I am available most days. On the days that I'm hanging out with my roommate I will still be able to come on and post every couple of hours, but my roommate works 14 hour shifts 4-5 days a week, so I have quite a bit of free time when he's not around. I used to RP with my roommate, but he is so busy and caught up with things and not feeling up to it the last several months so I need a new RP partner

I agree with pretty much all of your post in terms of what I'm looking for in an RP partner. I've been rping for years and I've always really enjoyed it. I have a lot of it saved onto my pc so I could show you examples if you're interested in that.

So if we were to RP together you would want me to play a male character, yeah? I have a couple male characters I've wanted to tinker around with. How would you feel about a good vs evil struggle? The world set somewhat medevil, but with magical being too such as elves, vamps, whatever you like. Jasper is not really a good character, but not really an evil one either. It depends on the view point. He's the type of character who is clever and sly, controlling/dominant over others. He has been known to torture people from time to time - but don't worry it wouldn't take over the story, etc. He does it more as a curiosity. He likes to find out the way things, and people, tick. He's the type of character that would probably either attempt to take your character prisoner at first, or find some kind of curiosity about that person and help them for his own gain, or own curiosity. (if that makes sense) He's the type of character who would kill one nameless person without much thought to save another down the road, or to further his own goals and ambitions. But he also has a good side too, and the things he does are.....for the greater good, in a way.

If you would rather I play the female I had an interesting Changeling idea.

Let me know if you're interested whatever you decide

Fiji, if you're still subscribed to my thread (and I guess we'll find out), were you still interested in a play of some sort? I've redone my thread for the most part since I plan on sticking around for a while.

This is also a bump to get me back in the action.

I'm really back for good this time! I've got a role-play going on already to prove it! XD

Anyone out there interested in a play? And I'm going to tell you right now, I am PICKY.

I would be interested in a 1x1 if you're still up for it. Something involving superpowers or powers of any sort really interests me but I'm pretty open at the moment. Anything in particular you have a REAL itch to do?

Hmmm the only things I already have in my list that could be superpowers/powers related are:
    Superhero x commoner who discovered the secret
    Dangerously enchanted and inescapable woods

Of course, we could really take any plot and give our characters powers n' stuff. What kinds of characters do you like to play?

I've played a multitude of characters. I've usually played old wise men (old wizards, adventurers, grandfathers etc.) or a young man dedicated to a cause.

Are you craving anything? I'm really distracted right now. I can't think at all. The t.v. is going, people are talking, a kid is whining... I'm pretty sure I'm about to strangle EVERYONE. I'll be back on later when things are calmed down to do some brainstorming, lol.

Are you still interested in doing the bounty hunter story? o:

Perhaps. What are your thoughts and ideas on it? Your character idea/s and such.

I liked the angle you were going for in the opening post. As for the bad guy/other bounty hunter I was thinking that he would be a bit of a funny guy who reveled (at least a little bit) in the female bounty hunter's incompetence lol. Like he would string her along to make her think that she'll catch him but then get away at the last second (because he's terrible people) to force her to think about her mistakes more clearly. Of course he has his own reasons for being a bounty hunter and why he is so blase to the entire thing that we can get into later if we roleplay (to kind of mix up the morality of things). His funny persona sort of falls apart when she gets in trouble though, as he feels some sort of duty to turn her into an (at least) adequate hunter.

This is just off the top of my head though, so feel free to pick through it. As for plot ideas, I don't have anything solid down yet, but what about something...political perhaps? Like setting it back in the Cold War era or something? I'm not sure what time period you would want this in so *shrugs*

Lol I think your ideas are great! Weekends tend to be busy for me. I'm currently sunburned and sore aaannd a leetle bit tipsy. I shall return to WTF tomorrow with a clear mind, and we'll talk more/get something in the works.

Glad to know you like what I'm brewing :'D
    And aw that sucks, I hate sunburns ):<
    Sounds good though. I await your arrival~

Hey Moo! (If you're still around.) I've been super busy and decided I don't actually have tons of time for RP anymore. I'd like to try and pick up just one more, and I'm craving something vampire related. I've been reading vampire novels recently, lol. So unless vampires interest you, I'm going to have to take a rain-check on a play. I'm sure I'll be a lot more involved come winter and I'm spending more time inside.

I'm literally never home anymore unless I'm reading, eating, showering or sleeping. Too much summer fun, you know? I hope you're able to find some fun plays!

Eh well I'm not really interested in vampire stuff at the moment so that's fine by me
    Good luck on your endeavors too!

Thanks, Moo!

Oopdated! Halloween has me in a horror mood!

If you're feeling Halloweeny, you should check out The Perils of the Haunted Hallow. It's a Halloween rp that comes with prizes! I know there are some people looking for partners.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Also, I like the bounty hunter x bounty hunter rp. We could Halloween it up by making them vampire bounty hunters or something

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

That sounds like a great idea! I'll look into it, thanks Xav!

I'm back after a super long WTF hiatus, and craving something that I had a dream about a couple of nights ago. I hope to create a group play out of this, but wouldn't know where to start. A one on one is fine, too! Take a lookseeeee.

Not gonna lie, your dream sounds awesome. I would love to give the original vamp a stab. If only we could find a second person to play the second vampire! This could make for a dramatic, epic 3-person story.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

That's whatuummm sayin'! And thanks, the dream was awesome, lol. I usually only remember my nightmares, so it was kind of nice. Especially since I love me some vampires. *drools a little*

I'm back and looking.

Looking again! ♥

Looking to fill my craving!

Kya~ Mails me!
    "And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"

Sorry I was away all weekend! I'll e-mail you here in a jiffay. ^^