Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ☠ Kya's craving something specific and dark

Lightbulb ☠ Kya's craving something specific and dark

Hai! I'm Kya!

While I'd love some good one on one role-plays with happy cheery partner perfectness, I'm going to be blunt and to the point! Since I'm tired of miscommunication leading to the disappearance of partners, including myself.

I used to have the dream written out here, but I think I'll just get right down to what I want. My character, who I already have made and have used in another adult play, is female. She's a guardian, which is something like an angel but much different with the ability to be dark, with the job of killing off supernatural beings who are 'throwing off the balance'. The story starts out with her running from some kind of monster. At the time, she doesn't know she's a guardian for reasons that will be explained in her profile. A vampire, or vampire-like creature comes along and kills the monster, saving her BUT he's not exactly a good guy. In fact, he's really not a good guy at all, taking pleasure in others' misfortunes and pains and killing other beings without remorse.

He's going to kill my character as well, but for some reason, stops. Perhaps he sees that there's more to her, though he doesn't know what, and is curious to find out. So, in sparing her, he keeps her. He uses her to get his blood fixes, finding that her blood is something like a drug, where they both realize that in his feedings, she can see into his mind and feel his feelings. While he keeps her around and doesn't allow her freedoms, he's also trying to figure out what she is, all the while she's trying to understand him and change his evil ways.

They become attached to each other in a dark and twisted way and slowly throughout the story, my character's powers begin to develop for various reasons. (They end up in sticky situations, etc.) Eventually her kind, who has been after her since her birth, find her. We learn what she is and what her purpose is. She's then given her mission to kill, none other than, your character. She refuses, and tries to kill them, for which they remove (a painful experience) her wings. Over some time, our characters will realize that she still has her powers.

The actually story line as to what they do together, be it travel, live in another realm, are on some sort of mission he has, etc. Is totally up for discussion. Most things are up for discussion as this is a story I want to create with you, not have it entirely mine. An additional note; While I want to characters to develop a bond, I don't even really want your character showing mushy romance. I don't like it, and I don't think it fits the story. His idea of showing that he cares about her should be in protecting her, and sometimes not being totally mean to her. I want their relationship to be a little twisted, though somewhat less so as the story progresses, yet, never any super romantic yuckiness, sorry!

Are you qualified?
    Qualifications, expectations and limitations:

I need a partner who gives me more than one sentence. You know, a paragraph or two is preferable, but quality over quantity is important. I need as much depth from you as you'll be getting from me as far as character development, emotions, feelings, sights, sounds, etc.

My partner needs to be able to take control of the story from time to time, I don't want to be creating the entire thing. Use your imagination! I love working with curve-balls, so you're free to do whatever you want.

I'm available to post nearly every single day. Sometimes I'm here all day, sometimes I'm gone for a weekend. My schedule varies, as I'm sure yours does, but please don't consistently not post for days at a time. It will kill me, and I'll lose touch with the characters and the story. Sometimes we all need a little break, sometimes I do, too. Let's try and communicate when we need those for long periods, so no one gets left hanging.

I'd like to have our main characters, but of course as any good story would, side characters that come and go and maybe only pop up for a line or two. My partner needs to be able to handle side characters, creating them, introducing them and disposing of them weather they're your character's family members or a bad guy who's butt you're kicking.

I used to play male characters but things change. I will of course play side characters who are male. Bosses, friends, family, the hobo on the corner, no problem. But as far as main characters in the story, I will not play your male love interest. I've grown tired of the chore and have minimal time here as it is. I'd prefer to spend it happily, not doing something that will push me away from the play. If you are looking for a 'fair' pairing, someone who will play both a female but also a male for your female, you're seriously in the wrong place. Don't even ask if I'll do that, I just won't. I will only play a female lead.

I'd like a story with action, adventure, drama, comedy, suspense and yes, romance (though not so much of that in my current craving). If you don't want all of those things in a story and don't want to play a male character, you're in the wrong place. I want a good and even epic story. When you have a story with a male and a female, I find it very uninteresting if they don't develop a bond and I just prefer the bond to be more than friendship. I absolutely do not want my story to revolve around romance, but if you can't develop all of those things in a story, you're in the wrong place.* Yes, adult concepts are welcomed and encouraged.

I do not like horror, in the sense that there's a lot of blood and gore and pain. There was a time when things like that didn't bother me but things change. Violence is fine, pain is exciting, but I don't want a story that revolves around hanging eyeballs and torture.

Last but not least. COMMUNICATE with me. Chances are, if you aren't feeling the story, I'm probably not either. I'm so laid back, it's crazy. If you need a direction change, a scene end, a re-do, just let me know.

Things my partner should know about me:
    Because we're all human here.

Although I seem all business in this thread, I'm actually really easy going, probably too friendly and mostly silly.

I do not live alone and have many pets as well as friends and a large family, so I do have a life outside of WTF and get busy from time to time. I will try to let you know if I'm going to be busy, though I get really sick, often, but can usually still be here and will only miss a day or two. Don't worry. I'll be back. If you see that I'm still logging on and not posting, poke at me. I may have forgotten.

I am the kind of person who drops a role-play if it's just not my thang. Which typically happens when I end up with a partner who didn't actually read through this thread, to see what I was looking for, and what I do and don't like. I typically do this without warning. If you have an issue with that, simply shoot me a message, I don't bite!

I tend to post in paragraphs, 4-7 sentences at a minimum of about four to six paragraphs. If you don't like to read. You're in the wrong place. Do not ask me to squash my imagination because you're looking for a quick fix.
    Last edited by Kya; 07-28-2015 at 04:28 AM.

Legendary Adventurer ChiNoMizuumi's Avatar
    In the 11th dimension; because I'm cool like that 8D
    Kya Kya!!!
    *just found this *
    I wanna do a 1x1 with you! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    How do you feel about assassin x target? :3

Chi! I love it What were you thinking?

Okay so... I've had this thought in my head ever since I got the "Contract Killer" game for my phone...
    Basically, it can be something like this *about to write the whole plot*:

[Insert assassin's name] is an assassin. He/She was taken away from his/her family at around 10 years of age, kidnapped from the streets by a group of men. They were members of a secret government sector that dealt with killing people that threatened the government (basically, think of Lenin and how he "made people disappear" when they talked badly about him). The men needed to find people that would do their bidding -- grown men and women didn't want to involve themselves. The government was bad enough as it was. That was why the men took a kid off the street. The child didn't want any part in it, screaming and kicking when the men even tried to put a gun in his/her hands. After a while, the child went through steps: holding the gun, firing into nothing, firing at a paper target, firing at a dummy, and then finally shooting a real person. By that time, he/she was gone -- all morals lost in the process. The child became an assassin for the government, taking out dangerous terrorists along with innocents who just didn't know how badly they were becoming involved in some things that could ruin the government. At the time of the RP, the child is not a child anymore. He/She is now 18 years old, and finally starts to question everything she was taught during her current mission: assassinating another person his/her age because that person's father had been snooping in the government. Her sector thought that the father should be taught a lesson but... [insert assassin's name] was going to be changed forever because of his/her target.

[Insert target's name] is actually a typical kid from a typical family with a normal job and a normal life -- the only thing is that his father is the greatest snoop on the planet, and he's just gotten his big nose into something he can't handle. The target's father found out about [insert assassin's name]'s private sector. He was going to reveal this and take down the government with this knowledge. How? Not too sure. Crazy geezer. Either way, the target is in danger because the assassin has taken on the role of getting close to him/her. It's just that... the target knows someone's after him/her, but he/she doesn't know who is coming after him/her exactly. The target is clumsy and careless and let's people get too close, making the assassin's job easier. The RP starts right when the assassin gets his/her mission and the target finds out about the plan for someone to assassinate him. The target is already 18-20ish and has a job at some kind of shop (whoever's playing the target can decide).

In my head, when I ran through this, I started to make a story of it, so I started to write it as a novel-ish thing XD...
    When I made the details, I had the assassin be a female, target is male. Just to make is weird.
    And the male target has a pet shop :3

But that's just my mind running wild XD.
    It's all up to you what you wanna do with it, or if you even want to use my idea at all >w<
    Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 12-05-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Wow Chi... Lol those are all amazing ideas! I'm down to follow this wherever you want to take it! I'm also down for however you want to do the characters, so what would you prefer?

Ahaha XD....... This is what happens when my mind runs..... >.<....
    Anyway. Um. Details. I thought it'd be cool to keep the female as the assassin... Since its more rare to find female killers in reality... >.>
    Are you okay with that? XD

I'm totally cool with that!

Yay! p(^_^)q
    Which role would you like to play~? 0.0

This RP idea is actually so good, I could happily play either, so please take your pick Chi!

haha alright~
    Is it okay if I'm the assassin? OwO

Lol assassinate away Chi! <3 Oh, now I'm wondering, how we set up 1x1s on this site. Let me search around lol

.... I was wondering that too O___o";;
    I don't know how to post any kind of thread here XD. Except for like... the tiny ones in the forums....
    *sighs and flails* grrrr...

You have such great Ideas I wouldn't mind doing a role-play with you n.n
    I consider myself literate or at least decent.
    I use correct grammar,I can write an average of 3 paragraphs or more depending on my partner's post. And I play both genders though It depends on the role-play to what I want to play.
    Sometimes I can be unpredictable but I don't mean to. I usually like to do real life scenario role-plays but I also do some fantasy if it strikes my interest.

Hey sparkles! I love your username! Sorry it took me so long to get back. The Holidays are my busiest time of year, of course. Lol. But what kind of roleplay would you like to do? ^^ Anything really strikin' ya'?

Hi there, Kya!

I couldn't help but approach you, since we have a lot of the same mind frame when it comes to one x one's so I think we should give a go at writing together~! ^_^

Feel free to look back at any of my roleplay posts, or I can give you specific samples if you need them. I have a search thread as well here, and if you want to look at it, feel free! But I really like your idea about survivors during a robot apocalypse! I was also wondering if you didn't mind if I played a female character. We could become friends and if you want me to introduce a male character for romance, (since I know that is something you are looking for) I can.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hey Schizo! I'd LOVE to do a robot apocalypse with you! And, if you're interested, we could both have two characters, one male and one female each? I find that roleplays can be more fun that way anyway. What do you think?

I can do that. c:

What kind of characters do you usually play? I only ask so I have an idea of what kind of characters I should make for this. And do you have any pre-constructed ideas for this game? Like how did the robots arrive? How long has this been going on?

Okay, I think I'd like to start from the beginning. So maybe on the day that the world is taken over by the robots. Computers fail, lights go out, strange happenings sort of thing. And I was thinking that maybe they came about because the government was creating them as an army, but they developed artificial intelligence and went rouge. I was thinking of having a male character who was in the army and knew this was a secret project, so has some ideas and the knowledge it might take to stop them, as well as a normal female, who at some point gets captured and experimented on. I was hoping to make her a sort of cyborg at some point in the story who is programmed to go back to her camp and kill everyone but still has human emotions that interfere. What are your thoughts? I'm up for any suggestions!

I like your ideas. Especially for your characters.

I was thinking for mine, the girl was an assistant to one of the scientists who worked on the development of cyborgs who doesn't necessarily like what the military has done with the technology they were given, and the boy resents the whole idea of robots and cyborgs in general, witnessing his family members become imprisoned or killed by the rogue robots? I figure that would give some conflict with your characters, which could be fun. What age were you planning on?

I think it will be something that unfolds while we move forward. We can begin like, an hour or so after the first attack took place. I was thinking this could take place in the city, where everyone has gotten completely used to technology running their lives. All of them could happen to meet when coming upon the same hideout.

Hey, I don't want to start this RP and then be absent forever, so I'll message you in say, a week or so? When things have calmed down on my side. My mind won't be so dead then either lol I'll talk to you more about the Rp then, I can't wait!

Good idea. :3

Are you still looking for one x ones? :3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Of course! I was just about to PM Schizo to get one underway. I'm always down for a role-play with a good partner. Did you have something in mind?

Either tomb raiders or haunted mansion. Both sound fun so I'd be down for either. >3

- hangouts -

Ahh you're going to make me choose! Sooo harrrddd. Let's see... tomb raiders. NO, haunted mansion. NO... don't do this to me Xav T.T

Haunted mansion. That's my final answer. :P Now let's plot! Anything in particular you have in mind that you think would be interesting?

I actually had a one x one with someone like this a while back. We had four students chosen from a school to participate in a summer sleep study. They ended up in this enormous and creepy mansion in the middle of nowhere with a creepy butler and maid and stuff, and there was a man who ran the place that lured people in to harvest their souls to add to his collection.

The hard part was figuring out how to set it up character wise. We needed the guy who ran the place, students, and evil/good spirits, the butler, etc. We made the guy who ran the place as well as the butler and other evil beings, free characters so either of us could use them. It was a little complicated ^^; But I'm down for whatever, an entirely different idea is welcome too, lol.

I had a ghost ship idea that was similar to this too, I don't know if you ever saw "Triangle" or "Ghost Ship". But it's basically the same idea, only on a ship. Lol

SO, whatcha' thinkin'?
    Last edited by Kya; 12-21-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Oh. That does sound fun. Detailed, but fun. The ghost ship sounds epic, too. I guess it's up to you. Would you rather make up a new story? Or redo an older one?

- hangouts -

I'm always up for something new. But it's your turn to choose! Stickin' me with all the tough decisions -.- lol I'm really down for whatever, I just want a good story you know?

Well, as much as I like the old idea, I think we should forge our own story and make it epic. >3 With that being said, I had an idea for an airship roleplay a while back. Don't recall all the details, but it would be similar to a haunted house, other than it's a flying ship (so a spaceraft). I had this idea where a passenger was murdered and she was looking for a way to have her soul sent to the other side, but she can't find peace because no one knew she died.

Long story short, someone on the ship has the ability to see/talk to ghosts and is trying to help this spirit out. But things take a turn for the worse when the great, great grandchild of her murderer takes a ride on the ship. Overwhelmed with rage and vengeance, she seeks to destroy this offspring of her killer. The ghost whisperer (for lack of better terms) must either assist the ghost or figure out a way to save the grandchild.

Roles would be... the ghost, the ghost whisperer, the decedent of the murderer, and anything else we would want to add, if you're interested in this idea.

- hangouts -

I'm totally interested in the idea! I've never done any ship or space role-plays before, so I'm pretty excited. What characters would you like? I can work with whatever is left, gladly!

Doesn't matter to me, thought I suppose I ought to be the ghost since I had an idea for her. XD Would you mind being the oster whisperer? You could also be a flight attendant, the one that informs your girl of the haunted legends of the ship. Since you prefere female, both could be women and then the decendent can be the male. We could always add in others passengers and people later. Maybe more ghosts, too, if you want to be one.

- hangouts -