Login to your account

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: STALKER ALERT: The Absence Log of Xavi

Oh so to explain my absence, I'm in college. I have four weeks of classes before break, two weeks off for break, and then six more weeks of classes after break before getting a week long exam week. In other words, college is keeping me off the site. And, over break, I'm going to NYC so I won't even have a chance to get on then.

If you need to reach me, rather than pming me, I ask that you email me. I check that more than I can get on here. So yeah, sorry for vanishing but with graduation fast approaching in May, I need to get my butt in gear and prepare for that thing known as "real life" and a job. :\

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

NYC thing didn't happen. Lack of funds definitely ruined that. And I do believe I was sick too.

Oh and I managed to pull off another 4.0. Winter term was a bitch but I nailed it. Also managed to find a guy I just so happen to not hate. We're not "facebook official" or anything but we're pretty much dating without the formal asking out stuff. The exact terminology we use is "we're kinda in a relationship only we don't use titles."

In my last quarter (remember, I do ten weeks of class and one week of exams and there are four terms worth of this -- fall, winter, spring, summer). Super pumped AND nervous at the same time. Pretty much no time for anything roleplay related between the boy, cosplay/anime con, classes, and senior thesis. Oh did I mention I need to start looking for a full time job? Yeah, a lot of stuff is on my platter. Any and all of my free time is spent with him so yeah, you won't be seeing much of me. Might pop on for a bit to see if anything's in my inbox but other than that, I won't be on.

That's the deal with me, in case anyone was curious. And the lovely wifey is just as busy. I feel quite terrible as I haven't been talking to her as much as I used to due to classes and Mr. Hawkeye (he legit looks like Jeremy Renner //swoon). When we do talk, it's not for long. She's got a hectic schedule. Working insane hours on top of going to school. Such an amazing woman. <3

So yeah, that's what's happened since winter. Not super exciting.

- hangouts -

Graduation... just two days away.

- hangouts -

Graduated. I have three job offers. Will need to pick one...eventually. XD

Anyway, I have discovered that I do not have Internet at my house. And I don't have any 3G/4G devices. So until closer to July, I won't be active. Come July, though, I hope to have a new roleplay underway and I would love to remake another one of mine. Stay tuned for the legit return of Xavi. B|

- hangouts -

Humble Farmer With a Sword Spielerische-Elfe's Avatar
    Woohoo! Congratz on your graduation and your job offers! >v<
    Miss chu! XP

Quote Originally Posted by Spielerische-Elfe View Post
    Woohoo! Congratz on your graduation and your job offers! >v<
    Miss chu! XP
    Thankies! Being a real grown up is... well, I feel the same. XD But d'awww. I missed you too! <3

- hangouts -

UPDATE: I'm back... well as back as I can be.

For those of you who aren't aware, I literally do NOT have internet at my house. We don't have cable, we can't use internet phones (we were banned), and we've tried dial-up and satellite (neither worked). So we are SoL until TimeWarner or TDS puts a cable down our road. Or until I move. I think the moving will happen before the cable....

Anyway, I only have internet when at work or visiting my grandparents. So I won't be online on weekends and I'm on whenever I'm not super busy at work. Once I move to MA, I'll get myself some internet! Until then, I apologize for my limited access. I'll do the best I can with what I've got.

- hangouts -

Sorry about vanishing. Was out of state.

Anyway, back in state for two weeks. With the holiday this weekend, I'll only be on M-W. I'll be back next week M-F. Then I'm back to traveling and being out of state again for two weeks.

- hangouts -

Gone for the weekend. Will return Monday~!

- hangouts -

UPDATE:
    So work's been super hectic today and will be most of this week. I'm out of town the next two weeks. So yeah... limited time on here with limited posts. I'll do what I can to prevent stories from being slowed to a halt or anything of that nature.

- hangouts -

I will be gone from 5PM EST today until Tuesday 6PMish EST. If you need me, please PM me and kindly wait for my return. Should I not return by the 16th, it's because the hotel I'm staying at doesn't have a strong enough wi-fi connection.

The 15th through the 28th I will be out of state. I will try to get on after work but no promises can be made.

Thanks for understanding.

- hangouts -

Woo, made it to th hotel. Almost had an issue. My card was declined because I had to use my Visa for the rental car (they wouldn't take my MasterCard -WTF, right?!). But I called the credit card company and was able to bump my spending limit so I was able to pay for the hotel. Yay!

Anyway, Hawkeye is coming over tonight so I prob won't be on tonight.

- hangouts -

So it doesn't look like I'll b able to roleplay while at this hotel. Wi-Fi is crap. Checking my email is hard enough.

- hangouts -

Still out of town this week. Not sure I'll be posting much/if on. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

- hangouts -

Back in NY but only for a week. I have finally found a rental and, come September, I will officially be living in MA. Woo!

Until then, I will be on and off, completely dependent on what state I'm in. XD

- hangouts -

I will be out of town this weekend, like always, and then I'll be traveling back to MA for the next two weeks. I'll be in different hotels so I'm hoping I have better internet

- hangouts -

Weekend is over. Thank god. :\

Anyway, I'm still away this week. BUT THERE IS GOOD NEWS. I will be moving into my new place at the beginning of Sept. So starting next week, I should be on more regularly for... well, at least a year. ^_^

- hangouts -

After I go to bed tonight (around 10ish), I will be MIA until Tuesday morning. Nice, long weekend -- thank god! Oh and the boyfriend is joining me. He's actually visiting my house (for the first time ever). It'll be interesting and, hopefully, fun

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

I was really hoping I would post today. HA. You can thank my boyfriend for that not happening. Feeling like shit after that conversation. Unintentionally called me 1) a dumbass, 2) lazy and 3) content with being a follower for the rest of my life. First of all, I'm not stupid. Having a job and working for someone doesn't make you dumb. Sorry I don't want to be CEO right now. I'm happy where I am. Why advance right now? I enjoy what I do. Why change that. And I'm anything but a follower.

So yeah, I'm just not in a writing mood right now after hearing all that come from my boyfriend. Feeling pretty low. Think I'm just going to crawl into bed.

- hangouts -

Moving this weekend. Won't be around until Monday evening.

- hangouts -

Sorry about poofing. I didn't have Internet for the past wee. Back up and running but I'm moving this weekend soooo yeah :/

- hangouts -

Sorry about the slow posting, everyone. Still getting settled in and such. Hopefully, I'll be able to toss some posts up tomorrow

- hangouts -

Will Wifey be around tomorrow?! I has the day off! I'll be working on my cosplay, but I'll be sure to have my laptop going just for you <3

Eghads, Duke has a deviantART?!

Ill be at work and should be at my desk so we can IM away~!

- hangouts -

But you is offline now >.> XD

I shall be pestering you though! Time to move to the basement though, guess I should start on the petticoat.

P.S. I miss talking to you all the time.

I'm busy. My posting kinda sucks. Deal with it. I'll be back at some point. And in full swing. Until then, just bear with me.

- hangouts -

So I'm in NY this week. w00tz. I will be in Germany the next two weeks. LE W00T W00T! But... being in Germany means little to no Xavi time. I'll be working while in Germany and when I finally get back to my hotel room, I will probably Skype my family and boyfriend. I might try to sneak on every now and again, but don't expect too much from me.

I do apologize in advance for this. It can't be helped. 'tis my job.

Well, there you have it. The future happenings of the Xavi. B|

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

OH BTW, I HAVE A SMARTPHONE. So I can post (sometimes) from my phone :3

- hangouts -

I'm off to Germany today! I probably won't post much while there so I apologize if my lack of posting slows a game down. I'll be back on the 25th.

- hangouts -

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see pictures, if you have time to take any XP

Wifey, we flew over your state! I took pictures for you <3

P.S. I'm in Chicago right meow!

- hangouts -

So Germany has been interesting. Food is pretty good. The jet lag sucks. I totally threw up on Thursday -- and not from drinking. I actually haven't had a bit of alcohol thus far. Umm, my coworkers are awesome. Hilarious to be exact. I spend too much time with them that I am picking up their English tongue. It's awesome and they love it.

I'm here until Thursday. Looking forward to the states. Oh how I miss home.

- hangouts -