Login to your account

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STALKER ALERT: The Absence Log of Xavi

So I had a mini operation on my elbows yesterday. Got three stitches and all. The right arm hurts like crazy. So yeah... we'll see how the posts go.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

So apparently I'm allergic to band-aids. I discovered this the hard way. T.T

Anyway, I'll be gone this weekend. I'm supposed to be doing something with the fam!

- hangouts -

Awww, no font selection choices. Anyway, I probably won't be posting much this week. Still have that company audit going on so I'm being used in a million places. Have a ton of stuff due this week for this audit. And it's not a desk job either. DX

- hangouts -

So here's the rundown as to why I haven't and won't be posting.

This week was the company audit again.
    I was pulled in a million directions doing private assignments and "hot-hot" things.
    After work, I was drawing.
    I have a birthday party this weekend and I wanted to draw the turnee a picture of she and her fiance.
    Speaking of party, I won't be around Saturday evening due to it. Getting drunk. No, I won't be getting on here. I will probably spam the hell outta Wifey, though. Sorry in advance.
    Saturday morning/afternoon will involve cosplay creation. Need to finish Korra before the 5th.
    Sunday will be a bit fuzzy in the morning and, hopefully, by the afternoon I will be up for some bra/bathing suit top shopping.
    Sunday evening I will probably crash in front of the tv and watch the Bachelorette.

The following week, if I'm lucky, shouldn't be as crazy. But, then again, it could be as the audit is still in process. Probably won't go away until August. x_____x

- hangouts -

I apologize in advance for this but I will not be on the rest of this week. I'm actually in a meeting all day tomorrow and then I'm being pulled into some private assignments by the president and VP of the company I'm working for. The audit is really cracking down and, apparently, I'm the only trustworthy individual that can do the job right on the first go around. I won't be at my computer as I'll be in the VP's office. So yeah, you guys won't be seeing my face until Monday. Again, terribly sorry. Just found out right now, from the head of operations, that this is going to be my rest of the week task. >< So not looking forward to it. Piles o paperwork, o how I loath thee....

That being said, if you need to reach me you have three options!
    Xavirne - Skype/AIM
    Xavirne@gmail.com

Those were your three options. In my mind, I split AIM and Skype up. XD

But yeah, sorry to everyone in my stories and to anyone who's story I'm in. I would say I'll get on at night but I'll be super tried and ISOS_Duke is making me start a workout routine. And I need to work on a cosplay. So yeah, see you all on Monday~<3

- hangouts -

Whooo! On during my lunch. Posts x 2 coming right up. XD

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

And now lunch is over. Two whole freaking posts. Lame. I have so many things to catch up on....

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    I am the official
    president of my college's...
    Communication Chapter of the National Honors Society
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    I don't even...
    *squee*

- hangouts -

Just wanted to let you all know I had an awesome weekend. Like you don't even know. I had three dates (none of them knew this, of course). First was Captain Jack Sparrow. The second was Walter, a fencer/actor. The third was Sir Jacob, the knight that won (by cheating) the jousting/sword fight tournament.

Xavi's got mad skills when it comes to the men. No boobs were visible and I got hit on soooooo much. 'Twas awesome.

- hangouts -

My Sir Jacob and I. <3
    htfmn9.jpg

- hangouts -

Okay so my day sucks. I have to do inventory in the morning. In the afternoon, I'm stuck writing quoting material for that lovely audit WE ARE STILL DOING. Audits are ridiculously long. And I hate it. So yeah, you'll just have to bear with me as my availability will be limited this week due to being pulled in a million directions, as always. -___-

- hangouts -

OMG. Today was torture. Did get to talk to a new person though. Originally, I didn't really like him. Now, he's totally awesome. We were talking about Legend of Korra and foxes. Today, although sucky, was a good day because of a good partner.

- hangouts -

I'll be gone this weekend, like always. Heading in to see my grandparents and staying with them all weekend long. Need to work on my Legend of Korra outfit - Korra. Might take my cousin to the beach in the evening for some sunset images. We shall see. But yeah, cosplay event is Sunday and I cannot wait. I hope it doesn't downpour like the weather currently states....

- hangouts -

Gone this weekend, too. Gotta start getting ready for college so I'll be finding all my stuff and moving it around for the big move! Oh and I think we're taking the boat out Sunday. That'll be fun. :3

OH! That company audit is back. Again. Next week. All week.... -__________-

- hangouts -

Just going to post this upfront. I will not be around, whatsoever, Friday the 17th in the afternoon until the evening of Tuesday the 21st. I'm going on a family vacation -- Connecticut to check out the castle that shares our last name. Once I return to NY on the 21st, the next three days will be spent packing and moving back into college. The 23rd I will by on and off but many off because I will be settling into the house and getting my noms.

The 24th until the 2nd of September I will not be posting because I cannot post. I will be working 8am to 8pm every day during that time frame, save for a few days where I'm 6am until 1am. I'll be exhausted and I think I will probably plop myself in front of the tv or PS3. Anyway, it's orientation training the 24th-28th. The 29th is freshman move-in day. The 30th-2nd is new student orientation. I will be working with students and getting them up to speed with regard to what college is like, where classes are, and where not to eat.

In all honestly, this is my favorite part of college. I love helping out and welcoming people to the campus. I've been selected as an OA (orientation assistant) four years now but wasn't able to do it last year due to my co-op (paid intern).

Needless to say, I really won't be around. So if I'm in a roleplay that I do not GM, you can just shuffle my character around. For those of you who are in my roleplays, I apologize for in advance for the lack of posts. I will ask that you do not post in the stories during that time as I won't be able to see what's happening or correct any issues, should any arise.

After the 2nd of September, my classes start back up. I'm signed up for 16 credit hours but I have a lab so it's more like 20+. I should be able to post throughout the week but don't expect me to post as much as I did this summer. I'm going for a 3.75 overall GPA so I need to get solid As these next three quarters (11 weeks). Why that ridiculous goal? I want the fancy cords when I graduate. Besides, it's rare to see people with a double major walk across the stage with those cords.

So yeah, that's the scoop with me.

- hangouts -

Oh man, today's the day! At 12PM, Xavi will embark on a journey to CT! She shall not return to her home state of NY until the 20th!

By the way, the hotel has free Wi-Fi so, when we are at the hotel, I might sneak on to see if I have any pms or wall posts. I think I will mainly stalk Facebook, though.

- hangouts -

I am still alive, yes. I just spent the past two days moving. UGH! Moving is the worst thing ever. So many boxes. So much crap. Thank gawd for Suits. :3 I have been watching it since I bought it around 3:30 today. XD So, as you can guess, this unpacking and moving in thing is... less annoying. I know, I am so lame. Also put a Suits "poster" on my wall. SO FREAKING AWESOME! I will never get any work done! YAY YAY YAY! <3

- hangouts -

Guess who is finally done! This chick. Had an awesome group. Could not have asked for better freshman. Looking forward to coming back onto the site but, due to the rather extreme amount of clubs/organizations I'm in, I'm not sure I'll be on as much as I would like. Those extracurricular activities and college are way more important than you internet people and our stories. ;P

- hangouts -

I would like to point out that just because I'm back doesn't mean I'm on here 24/7. I have class and homework. Also a guy I kinda like and I love my housemate so I've been social with her. When I get a chance, I will post, approve, and start the roleplays.

- hangouts -

I'm gone this weekend. Also super busy these next two weeks. So yeah, won't be posting much. Woo. Not.

- hangouts -

Okay so to explain, I'm in my final year of college and that means I have to propose, plan, and write research papers. I'm actually doing two this quarter. I'm also in my higher-up packaging classes that require me to put a lot more effort into the course. And for anyone who has taken marketing, you will understand me when I say that one maarketing class enough could be enough to keep me busy all quarter.

Long story short, this is the year that counts. These are all my core classes that are going to mean something to future employees. In addition to that, I am in about six various clubs/organizations so I am keeping busy with those too. I will, as expected, still be volunteering and doing community service when I can. So with all those outside things in play, you can assume my time on here will be limited.

On that note, I'm also trying to be more social. In the past, I have burnt myself out by week seven and spent the next four weeks in a super stressed state. To avoid that, I am spacing things out and making time for hanging with people - but it's usually only two hours twice a week.

So yeah, that's why I'm not around. I might also drop a ton of roleplays, keeping only those I GM or private ones. I don't foresee myself engaging in as many roleplays as I have in the past. I guess I'm "growing up" in that sense and realizing that roleplaying isn't the core of my existance.

- hangouts -

I apologize for the rapid dropping of roleplays but, as I pointed out, I am working on keeping my grades up for this final year of school. Not to mention I need to start looking for and applying for jobs. I will still be on just... not as much. I may have a new roleplay idea forthcoming but I will not share it until it is completely finished. Again, sorry for being a pain and up-and-leaving but I really have no choice. Roleplaying has, regrettably, dropped to the bottom of my interest list. So yeah... let's just leave it at that.

- hangouts -

So could have posted tonight. Only I ran into this. :3

- hangouts -

Tony cat ?

It's alright, but don't forget S7Nera or the Old Fart will mess you up, you hear?

I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with something. Ugh. Just what I need, another reason to not be on here. :\

- hangouts -

Drink prune juice, prune juice solves EVERYTHING!

But but but... Imma turn into the old man if I do that..... XD

- hangouts -

The Old Fart is not amused. You should be honoured to resemble him even a bit!

LMAO! If only.

- hangouts -

Midterms x 2, research paper x 2, and reading homework. That's what I have this week. In other words, I probably won't be on much. :\

- hangouts -

WRGHJIWROGUIHQOUGHOQWE IT IS WEEK 9 OF 10. FAWKKKKKK.

As expected, I will vanish from now until whenever I get a break. This week I have all my reports coming to their end. Next week I have presentations of said reports and/or finals. And then the week after that (week 11, final's week), I have more reports, presentations, and finals due.

So around Thanksgiving you can expect posts. Okay? XD

- hangouts -

On break. Crappy Internet. Limited accessibility.

- hangouts -