Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Clone Warehouse

Welcome to the "Clone Warehouse" OOC thread.

Here is where you can ask questions about the game or perhaps even look for players!

If enough people use the Warehouse for actually roleplaying, we'll make a separate OOC thread for the roleplayers.

Is there allowed to be a game where people can display their writing ability and what they are willing to play, or can the Clone Warehouse be used for that?
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"

If you're asking about archiving writing samples, some people make threads here.

NOTE: The forum has an anti-spam function, which prevents people from double-posting or posting multiple posts in rapid succession. If you want a separate, distinct post per sample, you'll need to either a) wait roughly two hours or more between each post or b) contact a mod and see if they're willing to help you with the issue.

If you want to let people know what you're interested in playing, you can either a) make a search thread here or b) you can create a character in the character pool.

The request/search threads is the primary tool in letting people know what you are interested in. Personally, I highly recommend browsing the existing search threads in addition to making one of your own. You might find that someone else is interested in the exact same thing as you! Give that person/persons a head's up and see what comes of it.

The character pool IS a way for game owners to look for potential characters. I don't know how often people look there, but I can say that, personally, I have never perused the character pool (or the clone warehouse for that matter). The clone warehouse is more of a storage space for unused characters because the character pool only allows 4 or 5 characters total.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

"Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"