Login to your account

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that Suck

ThWaking up to a dead pet dog, who was perfectly fine two days ago...
    Mother suspects the neighbors poisoned her.. not too farfetched.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

That's absolutely horrible! I am so sorry, Asca! If what you and your mother think is true, your neighbors deserve to be poisoned!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Today and the tragic events that happened in CT.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

That was absolutely horrible, I'm still in shock.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

"But I really want someone who advocates against gun control to balance the scales for me, to go ahead and try to explain to me why the inconvenience suffered by gun owners and prospective gun owners under much tighter restrictions on the purchase of guns and ammunition outweighs the death of children in their classrooms, a place where they’re not just supposed to be safe, but to thrive."

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

The two firefighters who lost their lives today doing their job as well as the other two who were injured. Seriously, what is this world coming to? My prayers go out to those in Webster who were effected by this tragedy.

** I would like to ask that you be mindful of what you post with regard to this if you feel the need to do so. Webster is in the Rochester Area -- the area I have family in and go to college in. I have actually been in that area and know people who are suffering.

- hangouts -

When your boyfriend lives 8 hours away and works 9 to 11 hours a day Monday through Friday and is too tired on weekends to visit.

> So why don't I visit him?

>> Because I've been to his house four times. He's yet to drive to mine. I know, lame reason, but I think it's time he visit me. Ya know, to prove he is actually willing to make the drive to see me.

- hangouts -

Cars. Why you so expensive to feex?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vastani View Post
    Cars. Why you so expensive to feex?!
    I KNOW! And why do they cost so much to get a new one too? XD

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    I KNOW! And why do they cost so much to get a new one too? XD
    >.> I was told that after we fix my car I should trade it in for a new one. I love my car too much though T-T

When we had to go get a caliper, the guy at O' Reilly's said it was expensive compared to other cars. It was $47 after we traded the old one in and that was the least expensive one too. I don't know what makes my little hatchback parts more expensive that a Trans Am, but eh, I get paid this week XD

Spammity spam spam bots D:

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by nimiuttenia View Post
    raspberry ketone healthe trim

<a href="http://www.raspberryketoneblog.co.uk">visit site raspberry ketone</a>

have a peek here
    YES! You are one of those spammity spam spam bots I dislike. Sorry if that offends you but you is no fun. :\

- hangouts -

I think it's funny that they use HTML instead of BBCODE.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Silly bots are silly. They don't even know how to spam property for our forum settings!

- hangouts -

Periods are the number one thing in life that sucks @_@! I mean come on X_X

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessLuna View Post
    Periods are the number one thing in life that sucks @_@! I mean come on X_X
    TRUE FACT. Truest fact ever spoken!

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    TRUE FACT. Truest fact ever spoken!
    YES LOL! It sucks for guys too but more for girls lol.

You know what also sucks? Trying and wanting to get back into the groove of things but running into issues. I want to RP but I'm trying to debate where to start and when I want to get into it I get pulled away by work or my last week of online classes. I guess for now that leaves me to the shooting the breeze forum XD

Psh, our onexone. >> I think I owe you like... 10+ posts. Eep

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

And what sucks is... I know I owe you but idk if I have time because of work/lack of the interwebz

- hangouts -

I still owe you posts as well and we know my issue already XD Just do what I used to do! Copy the post you're replying to and then you can write it in word or notepad offline XD Ahhh, the days of dial-up. Those days sucked too! Just the internet part at least.

So I just got a very cryptic text from my best friend. I wasn't fond of how it sounded so I texted one of our good friends. I was informed that my best friend was "breaking up" with me as a friend.

Backstory: The two of us have been friends for over a year. At one point, we both shared romantic feelings for one another but, in the last six months, I've lost interest in him and now strictly see him as a friend. Although my boyfriend is a poophead sometimes, I'm not about to leave him.

Well, apparently this fact hit him (the best friend) pretty hard. So hard that he's going through the process of removing me from his life.

I guess I should have known something was up. He's been acting really weird lately. But, seriously, terminating our friendship? That doesn't seem fair. We're really close. And yeah, I get it kills him that I'm with another guy but he introduced me to my current boyfriend.

To make things even sadder, we just graduated. We will probably never see each other again and he wants to end it on a bad note. I don't know, if it were me, I would make the most of every moment and know that, when the day is done, I won't be going home with him/her.

*shrugs* But that's just me. I guess I can see where he's coming from but it sucks for me. We're not best friends for no reason. To just cast that friendship away just because he can't suppress his love for me? I don't know, it just seems really... hard to grasp.

Sigh. I honestly don't know what to do... aside from clinging to my boyfriend more.

- hangouts -

You do nothing.

You get on with your life and you don't make a fuss over that fact the someone else is having a dramatic high school breakdown. What your so called friend is doing sounds like a stupid, immature attempt at emotionally manipulating you into feeling sorry for his ass, because you have a boyfriend and are not interested in him. If he can't accept that you two have a friendship and nothing more then you let him go off and be a mopey, emotional, pissy mess.

It isn't your fault that he is butthurt and it isn't your job to make him feel better.

Only he can change how he feels, only he can get his emotions in check, and only he is responsible for accepting the fact that he ain't getting in your pants.

You don't need to feel guilty, you don't need to fix his emotions, and you don't need to put anything on hold to help him . . . because you did nothing wrong.

You tell him straight up: "Hey man if that is what you want to do, then cool. It was great time, see ya around."

Then you do whatever it is you do and you be happy.

Losing a friend ain't the end of the world. Friends come and go from your life. You'll make new friends and maybe he'll get his shit together enough to continue to be friends with you . . . but it ain't your job to get him there.
    Last edited by Strude; 06-13-2013 at 07:15 PM.

True true. If anything, I'm more annoyed at his behavior; he really is acting like a high schooler. I wish he would just grow a pair and get over it.... He's known, since before I even started my boyfriend, that I am no longer interested in him. I moved on. I found a better man. Bleh. I don't know, I feel like he could have done without the drama -- he didn't have to bring it up and he certainly doesn't need to write me a letter. Not sure I even want to read his letter. -_____-

But thanks for your input, Strude! I'm glad my perspective on the situation is pretty much on par with yours. Glad I'm going about the situation rationally -- erm, well more rationally than usual.

- hangouts -

Well it really didn't sound like we were on the same page, it's why I said what I said.

You need to just fuck off from it all. You let him go completely . . . I mean, if my best friend acted like yours is right now I would legitimately go: "good for fucking you, see ya later" and walk the fuck away.

You need to walk the fuck away and not be so emotional about it . . . that is my advice, it ain't worth it and whatever bullshit he pulls you shouldn't care about it.

You walk away, you don't give no fucks, and he'll get the picture. You let him get away with shit and he'll keep doing it.

1. Waking up from a dream that you were getting married at Disney

2. Working on a Power Point final and realizing it's taking a lot more time than you thought it would

Bastardizing a dice roll system for people who've never used a dice roll system.

Bastardizing a dice roll system that works with para RP.

Bastardizing a dice roll system without stats.

Bastardizing a dice roll system without making it to complicated.

Bastardizing a dice roll system without modifiers.

Bastardizing a dice roll system.

Being busy and having writers block @_@!

ME

... Sorry, I had to make that joke. It was too HARD holding it in... pun intended.

Said no one in the history of everything.

Schrödinger.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

Wearing your heart on your sleeve and being self conscious are not a good mix. You want to make people happy and be nice to everyone but when something happens and someone gets upset by something you said or did you completely blow it out of proportion. I just have to get over being so self conscious and just easily second guessing myself.