Login to your account

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Things that Suck

Vacuumes also suck... oh, and catfish... and lead blowers when set on reverse...

Said no one in the history of everything.

Scroll through your dash casually late a night, thinking nothing of the GoT gif set you're looking at . . . AND THEN YOU SEE IT. YOU'VE AVOIDED IT THIS ENTIRE TIME. YOU MANAGE. ONE SLIP IT WAS ONE SLIP AND YOU SAW IT. RUINED THE BOOK. DANG IT.

I stopped watching the show so I wouldn't see it . . . I knew the end of the third book is just HOLY SHIT . . . but UGH . . . DAMN IT.

Oh damn :P
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

When a buddy of yours, who happens to be the raid leader of your guild, tells you that he's going to be leaving the guild in a few weeks after he is able to prepare the guild for said leaving, only to wake up to find out that he left that night rather than at the later date.

There's something about being excited for a 5 hour shift on your Saturday that turns into an 8 hour one that's not so fun. We had a girl quit so on the way home from the zoo I get a text asking if I can come in 3 hours early. Now, don't get me wrong, I love more money in my paycheck, but I like light Saturday shifts too...

Broken toilets and pouring rain. ._____. Both make going pee hard. DX

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

This heat.
    This humidity.
    The devils butt-crack sitting on Earth.

Turning something you enjoy into the one thing you didn't want it to become. Oh well, just need to take a break and focus on the things I have been stressing over the last few days.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Car insurance. In Michigan you legally have to purchase insurance for your car to put it on the road, you may never have to use it though. It doesn't work like health/vision/dental insurance where they help cover things like getting your car checked or replacing parts, rather they only help you if you have something serious. At that point, you may still have to pay a lot out of pocket to the insurance company or to the company fixing your car even though you're paying your insurance agency a poop ton of money every month. On top of that, if you're at fault then you get to pay more each month!

Now I get why the last part happens because you become a possible greater liability to the company and I say possible because you may or may not have been able to control the situation.

I just think it's dumb to pay out to an insurance company that you may never get to actually take advantage of.

In the end, I need to quit staying up so late and thinking before finally falling asleep.

I need to not be so stressed, I don't like posting bad life things in here... I need to vent though.

So as far as having to work Saturdays go, today started off great! I was in a great mood, the weather is awesome and all that good stuff. I was working with my manager and one girl that just tends to ignore me and has been for months. I don't know what happened but we had gone from getting along great to her avoiding me. No idea why. We can work together though.

The other girl working today comes in and we've always gotten along. She seemed off towards me the other day but I didn't push the matter. Manager leaves and she flips out on me about how patients were scheduled for today and her and the other girl proceeded to whisper to each other as I'm sitting defeated on the other side of the store. I don't know why she did this and I have no clue as to what is making these girls dislike me out of nowhere as no one is telling me and I haven't done anything different than when we got along. My day isn't so hot, at least while I'm at work. Once I get out of here it should be better. Gonna talk to the boss man, as he knows it's been going on, that if it doesn't stop soon I'm looking for a new job. I love working here but I'm not putting up with bullying.

A hole in your teabag. D:

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    A hole in your teabag. D:
    Ewww, that's always the worst, especially if you don't catch it before you let it cure T-T

AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE FUNNIEST RETELLING OF THAT ONE TIME XAVIRNE AND VASTANI REVISITED TERRIBLY FPS MEMORIES!

*Snickers to herself* Oh man.

The news lately. I just. Ugh. I know people have differing beliefs on stuff, but seriously, one court case is tearing the nation apart and just reading comments on it I'm seeing different groups giving out half-assed information to support their case and cause, information that was deemed incorrect, unneeded or even changed my said poster to make their point.

Oh well, just means I have to avoid Yahoo's news feed for a while. Maybe then I'll get more with my cosplay done XD

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE FUNNIEST RETELLING OF THAT ONE TIME XAVIRNE AND VASTANI REVISITED TERRIBLY FPS MEMORIES!

*Snickers to herself* Oh man.
    Oh, Strude <3

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Something that sucks? When you pay for complimentary breakfast in your hotel fees to find out the breakfast bar opens at 7AM. I'm supposed to be at work by then. T_T OH WELL, I'll just get there around 7:30 and take a 1/2 hour lunch! B|

- hangouts -

When your plan of working on your cosplay all days gets thrown out the window... So angry about that right now. I guess I can work on my real life stuff, like putting laundry away or something. Hopefully I'll be able to start in a few hours and still complete what I wanted to complete.

Must think positive. Also difficult to do...

When your Sundays feel like Monday. Go into work and computer are constantly crashing. Only 2 hours to go @.@

The stench of air conditioning. I love the cool air and all but omg I cannot breathe in that stale air. T_T

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Me! XD

Slowly getting betta though~!

- hangouts -

Coming back from two days off and the only thing on your mind is that the last time you saw the appointment book, the day you return was booked up completely solid. Then, you finally get around to looking at who works with you to see a total of 4 people on that day. All I can say is, if it's still like that (appointment wise), I will be going to bed as soon as I get home tonight. I don't care (sadly) that RWBY's newest episode comes out today, I demand sleep!

Maybe it will go by quick, or maybe if I break my shift in two time slots, it won't seem as long...

How quiet it's been on here lately. Xavi's been very ronely. T_T

- hangouts -

Being hungry at work and not having any food.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

OMFG. SCRATCH THAT. I have... yogurt that I never ate. THANK GAWD

- hangouts -

When the bad things at work come back. I don't know why my associates seem to act bi-polar with me and when I bring it up to one manager he's constantly defending them saying 'well everyone has stuff going on in their lives' and 'maybe you just aren't wording things properly'. So, let me get this straight. I need to watch what I say because people have stuff going on in their lives but no one has to watch what they say to me because I may have stuff going on in my life? Sounds like BS and a load of excuses to me.

When you can't remember whether or not you left the stove on. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Susurrous View Post
    When you can't remember whether or not you left the stove on. :<
    Oh gosh, the other night our stove decided to break with the burner left on @.@ I'm not sure how we fixed it, but everyone was messing with the dial and the light eventually turned off. No idea what happened.

Eghads, Duke has a deviantART?!

o.o how nerve-wracking. I'm glad you guys managed to fix it.

Well at least your stove works! I have one and a half bad coils that don't heat at all. ._.

- hangouts -

Moving too quickly and ordering the wrong type of pizza; oh Hungry Howies, how I loathe that your black olive and onion buttons are so close together T.T Who would want to eat onion and pineapple pizza, I mean seriously?! So many onions to pick off too...

Who would want to eat black olives! Grosssssssss. Speaking of gross, swear is gross and it sucks that it kinda goes hand in hand with working out. Forever a gross. D:

- hangouts -

I love black olives! There are some food combinations that you should just not allowed to be able to get...

And I think you mean sweat? XD

Things that suck:
    Autocorrect

- hangouts -

I <3 autocorrect sometimes XD

I hit the top of my foot on one of the signs at work yesterday (my foot got stuck under it when I tried to put it in the hall and it wouldn't move). Today, the top of my foot is sore so working 9:30 - 7 shall be fun >.< Definitely tells me that I am not going to be wearing heals today.