Login to your account

Thread: MASKED (A collection of journal entries for the Halloween Ball)

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    MASKED is a collection of journal entries made by

Tamani Desher
    Teresa Kinley (T.K.)
    Anaya Jones
    Flynn Terrasons.

These were made as a story that was made up by me, Sure2HerWord or Victoria M. These are just ideas I have about the Halloween Ball in Taking the Chance, and may have some content that may not appear in Taking The Chance.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 10-21-2011 at 08:55 PM.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

MASKED (Anaya Jones, not having to do with RP) (WIP)

Dear Journal,

My mask rested on the brigde of my nose where my glasses usually sat. My eyes sparkled a luminescent red when they were always green. Who was I? I was no longer Anaya Jones, I'll tell you that.

A seductive smile played on my innocent lips. It was almost never that I got to act like this. If someone knew it was me, they'd be frightened by my new demeanor.

My long rusty brown hair was neatly piled on the top of my head, and little ringlets hung and framed my face. It felt weird, not having normal about me, but I loved the very thrill that it gave me.

I felt a finger slide down my back, and immedietly, I turned. Familar bright red eyes stared back at me through a silver mask. Crimson locks of hair stood straight up on the top of their owner's head, and suddenly, my suspicions were confirmed- or, I hoped so. I watched as the young man smiled back at me.

He wore black vest and a dark red dress shirt, and goodness, did he look handsome... Heartbreakingly handsome. He looked like a freaking god when he wanted too, and damn, he seemed like he wanted to now.

He leaned forward and I could feel his breathing against my ear. I shivered some at the sensation. "Found you." I heard him whisper. If I had any doubts as to who the masked guy was, I suddenly knew exactly who he was. It was Edge Bane, the beholder of my heart.

A slight smirk danced across my lips. ((TO BE CONTINUED))