Login to your account

Thread: Hello world!

Nameless NPC

Hello world!

Greetings, all! I joined up last night and have just gotten to poke around here a bit today, and things look pretty interesting so far! And a few of you left me greetings on my profile, too! Thank you kindly!

I have been RPing for I guess around 10 years now, though not as much lately just because I have to spend some time being a grown-up. I love world-building, and tend to RP mostly fantasy and sci-fi. I prefer original settings, but could be tempted by fandom RP for things I love best - Star Trek, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Doctor Who.

Aah, not really sure what else to say. I tend to be sort of slow with my replies, but I do get to them when I can? I look forward to joining you all!

Welcomes! So glad to see the spammer hasn't been scaring people off! *glares it's way* Anyhow, glad to have you! We have a great community, with so many friendly people and mostly supportive types! It really is very nice^^

We've got games and rpers of all different types and speeds, some who can't respond very quickly either so no worries, I'm sure there'd be someone who'd love to rp with ya^^ Also feel free to ask questions, we're a chatty bunch that's normally quite quick to jump in and try to be helpful.

Introductions sure are hard eh lol I never know exactly what to say myself.

Well anywho, hope you enjoy yourself and welcomes!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Welcome. I think you'll find a lot of good RP here. Lots of original ideas and settings (and even a few fandoms). Poke around and have fun. The folks here are all quite nice and helpful. Hopefully you find what you're looking for.

Welcome! The site is great although we have got hit by a spammer bot recently. :/ I hope you'll still have fun here though.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Gasp! You said Doctor Who! You are going to get so many hugs for that one, I've noticed their are a lot of fans on this website! I've also seen some Avatar interest as well, so if you are interested in putting together a fandom it will do well considering your interests.

Well anyway, I did pop on your profile to welcome you but I like writing long winded welcomes here, and offer my assistance if you need any questions answered! Don't worry about not being super speedy with your replies, the vast majority of players on this site have those pesky things called "lives" but make sure to post when they can. ^_^

So, dive right in! Enjoy your stay and show us whatcha got!! ;p
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Nameless NPC
    Thanks kindly, everyone! Sucks about the spammer bot D= Hopefully those problems are over or will be soon.

I'm already poking at some of the RP's available, and I may toss a few characters into the pool a little later.

I have a few ideas for RP's I'd like to start up, myself, in time, but I think I will settle in and get used to the site first. Liking what I've seen of the setup so far - something a little different!

Eventually, the spammer will run out of IPs to use. I'll just have to remember to log on once when I've woken up and once before I go to sleep. (Even if it makes me feel guilty for ignoring any RPs I'm a part of because I'm too tired to reply. >_> )

Anyhoo - welcome to WTF RPG! :3 I'm glad you like what you see so far! As everyone has said, there are a lot of 1x1 players who are very happy to play a slow game with someone. There are even a few groups that are happy to move at a slower pace. I'm sure whatever you're looking for, you'll find something. But everyone is always curious about new games (even if they don't necessarily have the time to play in them). xD
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin