Login to your account

Thread: Looking for 1x1's Craving Yaoi Harry Potter

Looking for 1x1's Craving Yaoi Harry Potter

Hello I'm Rei Ann but please call me Rei, and I'm looking for 1x1 rps. I currently would like to do a more mature rp, which means we must post in the Adult forum[[where ever that is]], you must also be 18+ to do this type rp with me. As this is per the site rules. Now this doesn't not have to get super sexual, as I have never rped out sex, but I want a bit more than just kissing. Please make sure to read everything in this thread. I can be Semi-literate to literate. It depends on how much my partner has inspired me to write. Inspiration doesn't come from a person length, but what a person has written no matter the size of post. Though saying that, I would like to see at least one well written paragraph (meaning at least five sentences) per post. Also please know how to actually write and rp.

I like anyone else understand writers block but please let me know if you don't plan on posting for a few days. If you don't want to rp anyone more with me, don't disappear on me just let me know.

I want us to work together to create a real story this means, you and I will need to double as other character whether it's for the whole rp our just a small time. This also means that you and I can add plots twist, without having to ask each other, but please keeps in mind that some things you can't decide on your own.

NOTE: If you are coming into my thread to rp with me, pick something from my list or suggested something, Don't try to send me to your thread. To make sure that you have read this and the information above, please include the words Strawberry Oceans at the start of your post, in blue, so I know you read everything, if you don't, I wont answer you.
    Do's
    Double
    Het[M/F]
    Yaoi[M/M]

Don'ts
    Be the only one playing a guy
    Yuri
    Twilight
    The whole Seme/Uke thing in yaoi, real gay couples[[ to my knowledge]] aren't always playing the same role, and plus girl rpers like to use this way as an excuse to make the guy all girly and clingy, which is annoying as crap. If you plan to yaoi rp with me, then you need to be willing to switch roles[[not just taking about whohooing]]. If you plan your character to be an annoying whiney, clingly girl guy, then leave now.

I like to play the girl being a girl and all, but if other girls want to rp with me, then I will DOUBLE. I will not be a guy, without doubling unless it's a yaoi rp.

Please be decent and straight with me, that means, follow all rules, and if you want to quit the rp tell me, don't just disappear.

~Preferences~

As far as genres go, I like fantasy, adventure, action, superhero, vampire, schools, and others just ask. Ditto with romance, although I would prefer that the romance is mixed with another genre, i.e. adventure/romance.

Also, just FYI, I like the relationships to proceed in a realistic way. This means that there will be no making out on the second page, especially if the two characters just met.

~Fandoms~ [ I'm including pairings I like, but will rp others][There are other fandoms, just ask if your after something. I have no listed my Yaoi pairing, cuz I'm lazy, outside Harry Potter.]]
    Inuyasha
    X-men
    [GambitxOC, ScottXOc, LoganxOc]
    Teen Titans
    [RobinxRaven, RobinxOc, Next Gen]
    Fruits Basket
    [Kyo/YukixOC]
    Harry Potter
    [Harry/DracoXOC][DracoXHarry][SnapeXHarry]
    [ZukoXKatara][ZukoXOC][Next Gen]
    Ruroni Kenshin
    Sailor Moon
    Kingdom Hearts
    Plus more just asking if something isn't there.
    ~Non-Fandoms~
    Fantasy
    Elves
    Arranged Marriage
    Medevil themes
    School Life
    Royalty
    Many more
    Superhero
    Fairy tale rp
    GodxHuman
    TwinXTwin

~Current Cravings~
    A good person to rp with.
    A decent Yaoi rper
    Harry Potter

Rules:
    1. Please post here, no pms.
    2. Be willing double.
    3. I may ask you for a sample of your rp, and I have the right to say no to any person, if I don't want to waste the time dealing with your rping style.
    4. Post with what you want to rp, and if you have a plot idea.

Strawberry Oceans, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "double", but I am willing for some OCxOC yaoi RP if you want and like my style.
    I don't mind the rating of it (so I'm willing to 'stop it at any part you'd like when it gets steamy, you'd just have to let me know or do the 'next morning' skip yourself lol).

I agree with you on the relationships to proceed normally, it also bothers me some when they meet once and it's like BAM! I love you! XD (I mean, I get love at first sight and all, but really... ).
    I also don't mind angst, but I do mind every-other-step kind of angst (seriously, I used to play with a girl who had an uke that required saving every two minutes, You saved him, and he took a step and was in troubles again. It got old. Fast.)

In regards to the seme/uke thing, I do tend to like the set role, and do usually play uke, but not all of mine are clingy (I don't think, anyway XD but I'm biased). And I think my playing-uke thing is more on the sense that I feel I play horrible semes more than anything else. But I have some character who aren't shy and do like to get things going themselves and don't just sit around looking cute and waiting to be saved. (But I admit have those too lol)

Well, to be more specific, I've been craving to play a 1x1 with my character Hawk, so I'll tell you a bit about him and you let me know if he suits what you're looking for.
    He's a happy-go-lucky guy from your typical medieval fantasy setting. Although he's a human, he can play with either human or any other kind of character. So long as it's medieval fantasy it's all dandy. He's a dancer in a traveling troupe, green hair, tall, marked muscles but not overly muscular (so he's not small and girly).
    Not counting the whole dancing-contortionist thing, he's pretty much your average happy guy- he likes beer, he likes jokes, he likes getting grabby with women and men alike (his sexual preference IS guys, but nothing stops him from squeezing a boob or two in jest), he likes nature, and he likes beer--oh wait, I already said that.
    He likes flirting, and sex, neither of which means that just because he slept with someone while being half-drunk the night before he's already in head over heels kind of love.

Contrary to what all of the above may imply, he's actually not -that- whorey. lol But I don't get to play him a lot, and I would like to because I think he can be such a fun character when I'm in the mood. X)

In regards to length of posts, I admit that I'm more used to shorter replies because I mostly IM-rped, and since it's faster it's usually a couple sentences per. Still, when I do forums I do try to write out as much as I can manage and my brain allows. In fact, I joined here to improve on my post lengths. XD

Anyhow, if Hawk doesn't suit your fancy but you have something in mind, we can also talk it out.

And to finalize, I do get moments when I go lurker-y, but I try to let people know and still reply to things. There may be times I reply twice a week and times I reply ten times a day, it all depends on mood and how busy I am. :P

I think that's all I had to say!

Gaining a Reputation DreamEscapes's Avatar
    I am Dream, I am 24 (So there is your 18+) I can write any length you can write and am hoping we might rp together.

I would like to rp with you. The genre I was looking at was a yaoi Fantasy and was wondering if you would be up to doing Urban Fantasy? I like the darker fantasy and the idea of the magic seeping into the current world. I was wondering what your preferences were for fantasy rps. Do you prefer magical humans only or do you like the idea of doing Fae's and other magical creatures in it?
    I don't really have a plot to give you, for that I am sorry. I thought it might be fun to hammer one out together if that is all right with you.