Login to your account

Thread: -awesome title here-

-awesome title here-

Hello I'm new to this site obviously and I guess I'm just trying to get a feel for this place. I'm always on mene roleplaying! And someone said I should join here because you can have more adult like roleplaying which I am looking for actually.

I'm not sure what to write here lol but if someone could chat and show me around it would be awesome especially in the direction of adult roleplaying.

So hi! Nice to meet you! XD

Nice to meet you too! And welcome to the awesomeness that is wtfrpg! If there's something you want to know just ask- I'm sort of new here myself but I'll try to answer as much as I can.

Welcome to the site!! X3
    Nice ta see new people here. :3 its easy to get the hang of things around here, and very helpful people. Just beware of imp. ;3

Welcomes to WTF^^ It's always wonderful to see new people joining... Means possibilities of new, unexpected ideas! XD Well not that people here are boring, cuz they are FAR from that, I promise. Though it also comes with a lot of crazy *big grin* Anyways, hope you settle in well, feel free to ask any questions you might have, someone is sure to answer you^^ There's group adult roleplays already started and noticed you've posted for one on one already. Most of all though, hope you have fun!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Welcome to WTFRPG. As you can already see, we've got a ton of super awesome active members that would love to just chill around with you. Everyone here is super friendly (or at least I think they are). The roleplay stay is awesome, too. If you ever get stuck or are bored outta your mind and want to ramble to someone, just stop by my profile and hit me up. I'm on a lot. And suppa bored... a lot. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Haha I'm super bored all day long. So ill definitely hit ya up haha. I'm.so glad there are so many friendly people here! If anyone wants to chat please send a comments or post here cause like I said I'm always bored haha

As other people probably did the normal introduction and telling ya the normal stuff of feel free to ask questions and such.
    so I'm gonna skip that stuff and just say Welcome to WTFRPG, hope you have fun here and enjoy being around here.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Welcome to WTF RPG, ViolentBeauty. :3 If the FAQs don't cover it, we'll all be happy to answer any specific questions you have. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Greetings and Salutations, ViolentBeauty~!

I see you are getting quite the warm welcome from our members, we have a soft spot in our squishy hearts for newbies and are eager to shower them in attention and huggles. ^_^ Glad to here the WTF name is being passed around in the roleplaying circuit. We provide a new and exciting experience to a lot of players who are used to forum based games. Take your time, ask questions and don't forget to have fun! You've already successfully completed step one, introducing yourself. So you're onto a good start m'dear~!

Very nice to meet you, and I look forward into bumping heads later on!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Haha I'm surprised at how many people commented here!! I sure hope to get to know some cool people thanks so much for being so nice XD I love hugs!!!! Yay!!!

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

I'm sure I will

Yay for more hug loving people! /free welcoming hug!

Yay!!! A hug!!! Yussss!!!! XD

We all love huggles here so you'll probably get glomped on a regular basis XD