Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in City Park

Lovely no matter what time of the year.

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

1. Characters in this post:
    Banjo wandered onto the park's lawn, snuffling through the tall grass with his nose intently pressed against the ground. Something was here, he could sense it. A dog knows these things.

Oh my god, was that a cat? Cat!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Banjo took off running. Where? Towards the cat of course! If only he knew what direction that was...

2. Characters in this post:
    The Echo took for at this moment in non-time. New but ancient, clueless but wise, it was both everywhere and nowhere at once.

As is was, it intercepted a sound... what was that sound? "barkbarkbarkHIIIISSSS", it said, so The Echo took it all in and pulled and ate pushed it back into a long "aaaarrkkkkkkkkkiiiisssss", the new sound repeating over and over for a few moments of eternity.

Satisfied by the sound, it sought it's source, wanting for more of the unknown.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Down boy, down boy" Hotaru patted the hound. "You're a lively fellow, aren't you?"
    The dog nuzzled in her hand but seemed to moan towards another in the direction behind her. Hotaru scratched behind it's neck and started towards his collar.

"Banjo? That's your name?"

Banjo moaned in response. Hotaru looked behind her shoulder and it was only then she caught the crest shaped eyes of a silver cat. "Lollita? So, that's why you were barking off into the streets." With a flick of her wrist, Hotaru motioned towards the feline to come to her. Without a second of hesitation, the cat jumped off the bench it was taking refugee on and moved towards it's owner.

"Now, play nice. Banjo, this here is Lollita."

4. Characters in this post:
    The cat was so close! Look at it! Lookit! But the stranger held Banjo back and refused to let him tackle the feline. This was all so exciting and disappointing that Banjo didn't know what to do with himself - His tail wagged furiously as a slow growl built up in his throat. If he could only break free! Then he'd show that cat the what for!

Banjo whined slightly while attempting to jump forward, but the stranger kept a tight hold on that stupid necklace he always wore. Why were humans such trouble? Stepping in between a dog and a cat is against the laws of the jungle, anyone with a decent nose could tell you that.

Yet there was no point in struggling when there were new people to meet. It took soooooo much effort, but Banjo pulled his attention away from that dastardly cat and instead looked up at the girl who had caught him. Sitting down on the ground and dramatically looking at her face in a way that always made humans go "awwww," he panted and waited to get his ears scratched.

5. Characters in this post:
    Decided to take a walk in the park. It was a nice park with lots of trees and other park stuff. I wasn't paying attention because at that moment a dog and a cat ran past me barking and hissing. So far nothing was really all that great around here. I saw somone holding the dog and cat off in the distance. I walked up to them.
    "Exuse me do you know where I could get some food?" I asked.

6. Characters in this post:
    Hotaru glance up to the boy. Putting on a warm smile, she answered him. "Well, there's this place, most people call them a restaurant," she chuckled. "Just kidding. Are you hungry?"

Hotaru had actually packed lunch before she came. Taking out a sandwich from her basket, she offered it to the boy. "Here, have some." She knelt back down and scratch the dog just as her cat crawled closer to them and started nuzzling near the boy's feet. Grinning, Hotaru smiled at him. "That means she likes you."

7. Characters in this post:
    "Thanks!" I said as I took the sandwitch. I looked down at the cat. I had seen a lot of cats before but this one seemed differant. Almost human like. I ingnored that and started to eat the sandwitch. After I had finished it I desided to get to know this nice person. "What's your name?" I asked them.

8. Characters in this post:
    Soaring high above, Nimbus flew over a park, where she saw two humans, a dog, and a cat. As much as it would have been nice to eat one of the animals, it's not polite to do so to a pet. Lowering to get a better look, Nimbus saw that the girl below was being quite nice to the boy. She had handed him a sandwich. Hmmm.... Sandwiches aren't pets, and of course, the human would not be left to starve if the girl had such compassion. Feeling her stomach ache for some food, and out of luck with hunting in such a populated area, Nimbus decided to say hello.

Branching on the tree closest to the two humans, Nimbus spoke to them.

"Good day," Nimbus said. "May I please have your sandwich?"

Posts 1 to 8 of 8