Login to your account

Rexlynn

Roleplay: (Character Pool)

Owner: Xavirne

Rating: (any)   Genre: Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror, Science Fiction, Futuristic, Modern, Historical, Other, Humor  

Synopsis

Description
[image] [image] [image] [image]
Rexlynn
twenty-one | female| player | n/a | Rhye Lynn Crowther

The Character
Hello~! I’m Rexlynn. Just your average twenty-one-year-old chick who’s seeking adventure. I thought about joining Match.com and then I realized that was just silly. Who needs boys when you can have Digimon! Seriously, my very own virtual monster! We’ll be inseparable and do everything together. Best friends for li-

Oh, I’m getting ahead of myself. Ahem, sorry.

As you can see from my picture, I’m a black-haired, blue-eyed lass. I’m five foot six and… well, boys like to stare. >/////< It’s rather embarrassing, actually. I always thought I was kind of quirky and weird. Kids in my high school avoided me. Called me a freak. :\ My friends said it was because they were jealous that I can draw. I’ve won a ton of awards on both the regional, state, and national level. Oh, did I mention I’m from the middle of nowhere, New York?

Long story short, I decided to go to college for fine arts. I’m in my third year and I’m traveling abroad in Japan. I have a minor in the language and I simply adore their art style. I’m also a… cosplayer. But, shhhh, don’t let the world know that! Wouldn’t need to be labeled as even more of a freak. Ha ha!

Well, enough about me. I was told to fill out this little profile thing so you can get a sound idea as to what I’m like. I tend to… uhhh, ramble when I get to do this whole “free range” thing. So here’s the answers I filed out on the fun little exercise we did in class the other day.

NAME: Rhye Crowther
    ORIGIN: New York, 'Merika
    FAVORITE COLOR: Electric blue
    FAVORITE FOOD: Lemons B|

FIVE ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE YOU:
    Quirky, charismatic, creative, cheesy, and outgoing

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS SAY ABOUT YOU:
    + World’s best artist
    + Hopeless romantic
    + Dumbest smart person I’ve ever met
    + Stupid
    + Goofy