Login to your account

Casey Herluin

Roleplay: (Character Pool)

Owner: Xavirne

Rating: (any)   Genre: (any)  

Synopsis
Laughter is the only medicine that works every time.

Description

IDENTIFICATION  

Full Name:  Casey L. Herluin
Sex:  Male
Eye Color:  Vivid green
Hair Color:  Light brown
Height:  5 foot 10 inches

Home Nation:  Alshmere

Enhancements:  None
Body Graffiti:  No
Attire:  Casey is one of those guys who just likes to wear what's comfortable.  He's usually spotted wearing compression shirts and well-fitting jeans.  He usually wears flip-flops but when gearing up for the journey before him, Casey decided it was time to sport some sneaks.

Personality
  ADJECTIVES 4 ME  

Friendly.  Some people call me a social butterfly.  I just love talking and making friends.  It's really easy for me (not to brag) and it's just very natural.  I like being around people.  People are fun.
Sincere.  I hate seeing people down in the dumps.  I'm genuinely worried about them so I go out of my way to cheer them up.  I guess sincerity runs in my family.  I'm no backstabber and I just... I don't know, I just don't like lying or being mean.
Nice.  I'm just a nice guy.  I don't like to hurt people and I refuse to hurt girls.  I just can't do it.
Fun.  Not that I mean for it to happen, but I'm usually the life of the party.  I'm crazy, happy, funny.

HOW I HANDLE PRESSURE  

Laughter is the key ingredient to success.  It's also the best way to confuse the enemy.  Smile and laugh and you'll go far.

NOTEWORTHY HOBBIES  

I love singing.  It's fun and it's a great way to loosen up.  I also love surfing and swimming.  My brother, Kyle, moved to the coast and I visit him every summer so we can hang out in the water.  I'm also a huge animal fan.  I currently suckered my parents into adopting three more cats - Luke, Chewy and Hans.  In case you didn't notice, I'm a bit of a nerd too.  8)

PERSONAL PREFERENCES  

Cleanliness.  Things need to be neat and tidy.
Females.  Men are great and all but... yeah.
Cats.  Dogs drool and cats rule.
The Great Outdoors.  I love being outdoors.  Whether it's fishing, hiking, camping or playing on the beach, I'm happy.

EVERYONE HAS A DARK SIDE  

Aloof.
Stubborn.
Clumsy.
Blonde.  I dye my hair so I can't have people use that excuse on me anymore.  x)

Equipment / Abilities

History

Extra