Player: Xavirne

Private,   Enabled,   Approved,   Owned

User Comments
spinner  Refreshing Feed...
Synopsis
The Dangerously Charming Loner's Butler/Pet/Friend Thing

Description
"EWWWW! HE KISSED ME! OH MY GOD! HE KISSED ME! EWW EWWW EWWWWWW!" 
Dropping Zero, Akina ran about like a chicken with his head cut off. 
"Ewwww! Someone. Save me! Get this kiss off me! I... I think I'm dying! Melting! Help! Get this freak away from me!"

❥ Akina

___❥ the Devious Charmer's Butler/Weapon
ηιcкηαмε: Akina
sρεcιεs: Shape-shifter
gεηdεя: Male
ρяεfεяεηcε: Straight
αgε: Unknown
yεαя ℓεѵεℓ: N/A
εyε cσℓσя: Red
нαιя cσℓσя: Red
нειgнт/ωειgнт: When in human form, he stands six feet tall at 130 pounds

Personality
¬ Personality: Being a spirit from hell it is only natural that Akina acts a bit lazy at times. He calls himself the prince of demons, although this is only a joke. Akina was funny and witty at times, but can also be haughty and sarcastic. Akina isn't one to typically loaf around if there is something better for him to do. He's a hard worker and is determined to help Zero out. According to his lord, if he can take over 100 souls from creatures that seek to kill Zero, Akina can 'upgrade' and become a stronger tool for Zero's uses.

Equipment / Abilities
¬ Abilities: Shapeshifting from a human to a cat or to any array of weapons - As a blade and a cat.
¬ Weaknesses: If Zero dies, he dies. So Zero is his weakness.
¬ Weapon(s) of Choice: Himself

History
¬ History: Signed a blood contract to serve Zero Black. He serves as Zero's weapon and best friend. Prior to being Zero's butler, as teachers like to say, Akina used to live his life as a rogue cat. Upon facing his own death, Akina was offered the chance to come back and live his life as a shapeshifter. Taking the card that was offered to him, Akina and Zero are now on a mission to defeat over 100 enemies.

Extra
¬ Likes: Zero Black
¬ Dislikes: Everyone else and dogs

♫ Favorite Songs: click
♫ Theme Song: click