Login to your account

Conversation Between Zaiferz and IamEnzo

86 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. The RP won't get stuck, you can come up with whatever reason for Soren not being there. xD also, I am sick too! wtf!
  2. thank you..im going to try my best to be on but it would seem i couldn't outrun the flue season after all...although with my awesome immune system I seem to have made a few big leaps in getting over it. top that off i lost my voice to! my friend won't stop calling me squeeky toy now.... le sigh life doesn't like me lately lol
    If worse comes to worse im going to see if a friend of mine will play this character for me for a while so you guys don't get super stuck
  3. Well, I went ahead and skipped over the fight. Maya is okay with it too, so don't be hard on yourself. Get the important things out of the way first.
  4. im so tired.....i don't like working on the weekends...So my dorm has gotten in trouble..we have to super clean tonight because our staff says it's to messy...I think she's just a bitch...but whattya gonna do? its to late to be able to do much today, i know you said it's fine but i still feel bad about it... I'm disappointed to, I'm looking forward to the fight but so far i haven't been able to sinc with anyone's schedule for it.
  5. Don't feel bad at all, i've tried this RP 2/3 other times on different sites, and the people there were active, but not on my RP. People would join, and then never post again, and those that did were rude. So I don't get mad at people who actually have a reason to not post. Don't feel bad at all.
  6. poop you mr.missy... I'll have you know im gonna try to be on when i can so maybe you won't even have to skip it! XP MEEEEEEH
  7. I hate doing that. D: we'll just say the team you're facing ran into a bump in the road and can't compete. xP
  8. And I hate holding up RP's lol
    yours seems like the lesser of two evils XD I don't mind if you batch him up...we can say he has narcolepsy and he was getting sleepy!! i don't knuu! we can make reason's if you mess up...which since he hasn't developed to much...would be a little hard to do.
  9. That, or I can just make up a reason for them not to fight. xD I'm not good at all with borrowing other characters.
  10. and his smarts!!!! and street smarts!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 86
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast