Login to your account

Conversation Between Cows Go Moo and vickiazn

6 Visitor Messages

1. I'm so sorry that I just got back to you. I've been on and off the site, and I was starting to give up on people being around. I know this is SUPER late, but if you still want to join, go for it! I prefer to use real-life FCs. If you choose to make an idol who is going to join any of the AI Groups, make sure to have animated avatar stand-ins in place. Whether or not it's important to the AIdol's story, you can also include a picture of their real-life face, if you so choose.
  2. I don't know if you're still on this website but I decided to join your RP. Are we using real life FCs or animated ones?
  3. Oh, yay! I will look forward to your character if you do decide to join.
  4. Hey! Good to see that there are still people here. I'm stretched a bit thin but I will be sure to check out your RP and let you know if I end up joining!
  5. Hello! Hi! I don't think I ever had the pleasure of interacting with you before. I used to be on the site way back when in 2014, and now I'm back. I was wondering if you were interested in RPing. I just recently created an RP called Pick Me For Your Dreams. I'm looking for some people to join. If that's too grand a venture, we can also start with a 1x1. It's quite a shame that there's barely a soul since I met some really cool people here, and this site really helped me improve as a writer.
  6. Herro! Welcome to WTFRPG! If you ever want advice, help, or someone to RP with, I'm your guy! Gal? Yeah, gal!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6