Login to your account

Conversation Between Cows Go Moo and Strude

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That's very true and I guess I hadn't thought about that because in my head wouldn't be as long of a meeting (which again would contradict the pacing). I think I was just not on the same wavelength/off in my own world while writing through everything and not being 100% sure what to do with Jesiz at that moment. I got a night's rest so my mind is in more awake places so I think I have a better idea of what to do (without isolating myself ofc). I'll just nix the post and have her stay to inquire about Lorenzo perhaps? To go with what you said in the OOC she can regroup with Team One after her shipment goes through or just have Paolo go instead o:

I understand your confusion and it was my fault for not talking about it OOCly/asking for input so I just feel kind of dumb now looking back )x next time I'll be more clear if there's plans ahead of time so we can all determine how to make it work for our characters.
  2. Yeah your most recent post doesn't really work with what I had planned, not to mention your post is very out of left field in pace. No offense meant by this, but you basically wrote your character out of the RP for the time being (as it stands). As much as it would be awesome to let you RP with yourself (and if you really, really, really want to I can make you a personal location to play out your personal scene by yourself) it's just not very conducive to group roleplaying (sort of lacks the group element!)

Plus you very much threw a curve ball at me with that post. It was a very sudden, jarring shift from "talking about the game plan" to your character GTFOing the house like she doesn't give no fucks.

I'm putting posting on hold for a moment while we talk shop OOC.

Don't worry though, I'm not mad or anything, I'm just a bit out of sorts I really didn't see your post coming and the shift totally threw me for a loop there . . . so I'm just confused is all and I want to just fix this hiccup.
  3. Sorry if I wasn't being clear lol. I've had a long day @___@ so a lot of what I'm saying feels like it makes sense in my head, but not necessarily in writing/typing.

IDK. If it contradicts anything we can always nix the interaction or change it to something different o:
  4. Yeah, the plan I had in mind was that Jesiz would try (keyword being "try" because ze's not the most personable) to convince him to go into drug transport in addition to the weapons that he's already doing. What I had in mind is that Jesiz would already have some sort of connection with Lorenzo purely in that they both access the same points to transfer their respective goods, the difference merely being in what they transport/deal. When ze inevitably gets rejected (because Lorenzo is pretty stubborn about the not-getting-in-trouble-with-leader thing), Jes will try to wrestle some sort of information out of him regarding the status of his gang and why he's being so adamant about staying clean/drug-free.
  5. Question you do understand Lorenzo Gonzalez as a Transporter is a weapons transporter, not a drug dealer/transporter right? Tally's people do not handle any form of drugs, they deal in arms only.
  6. Goddammir. One of the many things I wouldn't have guessed
  7. Achievement Hunter - Fake AH Crew fanart.
  8. What is this tip of the tongue syndrome. I know them but then i don't and i get mad ):<
  9. If people get my FC's then I'll be happy inside! >D
  10. My FC will be Aaron Paul, bitch
    But yah I'm totally down to play!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast