Login to your account

Conversation Between Crystalline♥ and target

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, Target~ Is everything okay? You haven't posted lately. Things are going to be getting really interesting in the RP soon, so, if all is well, you should return and post as soon as you can! ♥

Also, I see that my fellow RP partners have told you about the OOC we have on Skype. If you don't mind much craziness and random conversations, then I wouldn't mind adding you to it. It can be quite a fun hangout! Though, you'll have to learn to accept the cast's eccentric attitudes. cx
  2. You're welcome, dear~ ♥
  3. Ahah, thank you!
  4. We are pretty bonded, yes, but not so much character wise. Some characters have been here for a while and could still be considered strangers. c'x So, you truly don't need to worry. You're not intruding at all. If you were, Enzo wouldn't have accepted you. ^^ You're more than welcome, dear! ♥
  5. Everyone looks like they already have a tight bond. I feel like I'm intruding on it. ; -;
  6. Oh, no worries! I'm sure you'll be just fine. ♥
  7. ^^ Thank you! The roleplay seems very interesting. I hope I'll be able to fit in without messing up plans...ahahaha...
  8. Welcome to Zodiac~ ♥ I hope you enjoy the RP! Your character seems pretty cute~ ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8