Login to your account

Conversation Between IamEnzo and Strude

86 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Actually, one of our members made the map some time ago. I only wish it was used more frequently.
  2. Oh your rp giving you troubles? I saw Zodiac pretty complicated, but impressive. What'd you use to make the maps, were they generated or not?
  3. Hey, you redstone junkie. Those RPs are looking mighty fine. I'll have to think about joining, since I've got the migraine which is Zodiac currently.
  4. Made a character driven domestic gangster roleplay if you wanna join. I don't know if super casual sort of feel good, lazy shit like this is up your ally or not. But hey here is a link anyway.

5. JOIN MY RP! >D

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pgtab=overview

hello lovely, how are you bo?
  6. Find any signs of life yet?
  7. There is none. I actually don't RP or do anything on here anymore. I'm setting up a rather interesting game on Gaia actually . . . if you're on there. Using vent and gdocs to plan and running it in a guild.
  8. -Totally isn't stalking the site for signs of life-
  9. Revived an old project I interest checked a few months ago. Feel free to take a look and delete this message!

10. Strudel, you should totally download Tera online and join me and Voli in it :L
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 86
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast