Login to your account

Conversation Between gkazumi and nero123

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I have no problem waiting at all.
  2. the ones i made? i was gonna fix up Factions a bit if u wanna wait
  3. I would love to! I can't wait to start the rp! ^.^
    In fact I was for a while eyeing some of your other rps....
  4. If you want
  5. So, I should scout for people then?
  6. well we need 1 more person who has their character approved
  7. Oh, just wondering, when will we be starting?
  8. That was EXTREMELY helpful actually! Thank you so much. I'm really looking forward to the RP! ^.^
  9. harp bows are small portable harps that release waves of energy as you play it
    the guitar lance is sorta like an axe with a spear tip, slice and dice with it and when your ready to finish the monster you stab them with the spear tip and start playing
    taiko maces are basically taiko drum sticks that you can beat the enemey with when the fight comes to an end an energy drum appears on the monster and you just start playing
    flute spear is a flute and a spear, stab them enough times and play the flute and the sound waves will eventually kill it
    hope that was helpful
  10. Well, in the info part of the RP you say to watch a video to understand the weapons more but there's not really a video. So, even though I have a slight guesstimation to how the weapons work I'm not too sure. I think it would be easier if I had a sort of idea what they looked like... ^.^' (The only ones I sort of have an idea of how they look is the trumpet gun and the bladed cymbals.)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast