Login to your account

Conversation Between Insomniac and Strude

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Awesome none the less. The spam was getting pretty bad the last few days. Thanks for all the work. <3
  2. You're welcome =) They still need some man handling in the short term, but the bulk of the work is done.
  3. If you have handled the bots, and I assume you have seeing as there are none online . . . . thank you, thank you so much. > w <
  4. Thank you for answering my question . . . I got another one . . . how does one override / change or remove a poll from their thread?
  5. Hope this helps!

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...for-Game-Hosts)

“Beginner” suggests you are looking for a player of any level of skill, from someone who just decided to pick it up today, to someone who’s been playing in forum rpgs for 10+ years, and played table-top games for 10+ years before that.

“Intermediate” suggests you’re not looking for someone who just started, but it’s not really important to you how much experience they’ve had so far as long as they’ve got the basic ideas down and have decent role-playing skills.

“Advanced” suggests you’re looking for players with a good deal of experience and a high degree of writing skills. It is highly suggested that if you choose “Advanced” that you are equally advanced. You will put off players if your own writing skills are Intermediate or Beginner and you say you’re looking for “Advanced” players.
  6. Quick question, is there a thread that explains what "Beginner, Intermediate and Advance" are. I know I came across one but I can't remember in which thread.
  7. okay so there was a question here originally but I figured it out. So have a gif instead.

8. Alright, just wanted to make sure. Since my RP has two, one is a general over all OOC and the other one is a specific planning thread.

Another question are RP Hosts not allowed to delete locations if there are posts in them? If so can we be given the ability to delete post, because i have some unwanted locations and I've made posts in them and now i can't delete them or the posts. Makes me sad.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast