Login to your account

Conversation Between Syrasya and Cows Go Moo

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Haha im game w whatever time line. u decide.
  2. Eyy, I'm writing my post right now so I was wondering if you had any particular time period in mind? It's not super-super important to my first post but I was just curious lol. I sort of imagine it taking place before the either somewhere in the 1800s /late 1700s or in the 1920s (Because I imagined the mansion looking like something out of Great Gatsby).
  3. Haha tskay. I have wayyyy too much time atm so dont mind me loitering around the site. But I might start slowing down startg the 15th tho, just a heads up.
  4. LOL for sure! I've been pretty busy atm since classes have started but Jacques is more or less finished. It's just about making my post now xD
  5. Pfft, great minds think alike. ;D
    Mkay. Though I think it'll be a while for me to create my demon but u can go right ahead w urs. I might submit more lead characters tho. Just hope duke wont be too annoyed by our mass character submissions. xD
  6. LOL I feel you.
    And YOLO man.
    I think we can make the general spirits an NPC character (open ofc) and if people want to make specific ones, they can do that too
    I also think we should have one demon each because...double the fun (:<
  7. *facepalm* I realized how long it was after submitting. Meh. It's an introductory post, couldnt help it. *whistles innocently*
  8. Oh yeah, for the spirits, do u want to make like one open npc character just for "SPIRITS", or do u want them as separate specific characters? But even if we make it as one npc, we could personalize the spirits in the post. What do u think? Oh, and who wants to take the role of demon? I dont mind if u take it. Or we could do two demons for each of us. Whichevers fine w me.
  9. Yeeay~ *A*
    I'm crap with character creation. Some days the character just has a mind of its own and keep appearing in front of me wherever I go. Some days they just won't form no matter what I do. So my character sheet are usually dogpoo. But, they grow through posting tho (hopefully).
    Hahah which reminds me. What shud I call u? :>
  10. Tired Cows is tired Q___Q
    I've edited all the extra deets ye. I just needa do the history and abilities/equipment (aka NOTHIGN)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast