Login to your account

Conversation Between Tahiel and KittyKilldare

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. meow?
  2. hows it goin?
  3. It is. You should watch it. :b
  4. Fff, that's a lot lool It must be a very good show.
  5. lol yeah. its probably, all together, about 90 seasons or something XD
  6. Ahh. lol That makes more sense now. It also explains why I might have seen something like "Dr. Who season 902384789234" which caused my confusion. XD
  7. werrlll the original series was made in the 60s. so only doctors 9, 10, and 11 are included in the remade series. so season 1 featured doctor 9.

the old series was a lot more camp XD the doctor himself is an alien (species: timelord) he occasionally does a glowy transforming thingy and morphs into a different actor. I guess thats why the show has run for so long XD
  8. Wait, I'm lost lol There's 5 seasons but doctor 10 is best? How does that work? XDD Or is 10 not a season but name for... something? XD
  9. theres definitely 5 seasons. maybe 6 by now?

anyway, doctor 10 is the best. hands down. the first 3 or so seasons have billy piper and those you definitely need to seeDOITDOITDOIT
  10. Haha, My next watch on the list is Torchwood (even tho I never watched Dr. Who <_<) I wanted to have a look at Doctor Who too but I thought I spotted too many seasons (so of course, 7 of supernatural = better lol but at least the middle 3 seasons were a re-watch XD)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast