Login to your account

Conversation Between Happydeath and OpheliaSmiles

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. O.O does it still exist or did it die out before it even started. Looks like you got plenty of charries already in it. Just hasnt started yet.
  2. heyy so, you should chest out my new rp and maybe join! ^w^ http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pgtab=overview
  3. O3O

Mesa had ideas for something random if we cants tink of an actual roleplay for peoples. If we cants think of one, why not just go wif a tavern/inn..like a free-form roleplay and see where it goes? o3o
    Or post apocalypse war kind of thing on earth with mutants creatures around..last few human survivors being the last hope for humanity..trying to see if they can find anymore humanity around..while the group of humans(roleplayers) have mutated powers thanks to the apocalypse kind of thing?

OwO; me dunno those are two ideas me thought of.
  4. yush! :3

and i dunno >w< maybe name off some things you'd wanna rp and maybe ill get an idea owo
  5. Suries Sounds like a plan tew me, gives us something tew do and see if we can make it weally active. ~Nods~

Whatchu has in mind?
  6. o3o wanna make an rp together? and just invite people to play that are normally online >w>
  7. demons x3
    tavern x3
  8. ehh, there's not really any active rps im in right now :< kinda depressing really..I've been thinking of creating my own rp but i dunno what to make it about >w<
  9. Do chu has any roleplays or have any that chu can recommend me tew? D: mesa bored.
  10. yus >w<
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast