Login to your account

Conversation Between silverlinedmist and Strude

7 Visitor Messages

1. Revived an old project I interest checked a few months ago. Feel free to take a look and delete this message!

2. Hello, I'm Strude and I don't get on WTF much lately. However, I just wanted to promote my game and feel free to delete this VM after (or if you're so inclined before) you've read it:

Recruiting for AMBERWOOD.

Concept: Amber Wood is a trafficking ring focused on the trade of exotic humanoids and is owned by a wealthy aristocratic named Roswell Curt. The Amber Wood estate, located deep in the countries desert, is used as the aristocracies central trading hub. However, Amber Wood is the next target of a malicious team of "freedom fighters” as they so call themselves. A mismatched team of ex-slaves freed by an anonymous man code named Boss. They are driven by a code to help those so unfortunate to be wrangled and forced into the Amber Wood ring. These Freedom Fighters strive to destroy Amber Wood from the inside out.
  3. PREPARE YOUR SOCKS!

Come check it out and spread the word!
  4. Hello, I just wanted to direct your attention to this thread. The moderators want to put in place an award system, and we'd love the board members opinion. Thanks for you time and your suggestions and input.
  5. DJ Table is hot tonight. Join Joonism and I in the WTFRPG DJ Room for some tunes! Feel free to join the DJ list and play your own music with us. All music is welcome. Hope to see you there.
  6. I just wanted to toss you in invite to GAME, we started a new round (10 players, first some first serve). Game is a text based board game online, super simple, no rules (just click), and totally random. Hope you can join us tonight.

Also the WTFRPG DJ Table is open to all. So if you want to share music, listen to tunes while you play, you can join us there too. DJ table rotates 1 song per DJ (you can go up more than once), DJ waitlist is open to. So everyone gets s turn to share music.
  7. Hey, I'm just poking around the site at the asscrack of morning and I figure I would invite the people online to join the WTFRPG DJ Room [click here] to share their tunes.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7