Login to your account

Conversation Between Doryu and Strude

5 Visitor Messages

1. YO! Okay, I recently purchased a minecraft server and I am thinking of holding a classic minecraft survival game. If you're interested check out this THREAD HERE! It's a team based game and there are some minor prizes (I'm broke, but hopefully a free video game works for you! >D If you don't already have them!)
  2. Interest Gathering ABDUCTION A SUPER HERO ROLEPLAY signal boost.
  3. Revived an old project I interest checked a few months ago. Feel free to take a look and delete this message!

4. Welcome to WTFRPG I'm Strude, one of the boards moderators, and you can come to me if you need anything. You can contact me a number of ways:

Private Message
    Visitor Message
    Email (strude.roleplay@gmail.com)
    Skype (rileycharlestucker) Please when adding me let me know you're from WTF and your username.
    Tumblr Ask
    Steam

I'd also like to extend a few links. One to a project I host and one to a contest interest gathering thread.

5. Welcome to WTFRPG I'm Strude, one of the boards moderators, and you can come to me if you need anything. You can contact me a number of ways:

Private Message
    Visitor Message
    Email (strude.roleplay@gmail.com)
    Skype (rileycharlestucker) Please when adding me let me know you're from WTF and your username.
    Tumblr Ask
    Steam

I'd also like to extend a few links. One to a project I host and one to a contest interest gathering thread.

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5